• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Destination X Discussion Thread

Andrew

All faces and hell rushes out of the ring, ref gets up and Kendrick counters the Chokeslam into a roll up pin and wins!

Great finish!

Andrew

Faces celebrate in the ring with Kendrick and confetti pours from the ceiling. Heels on the top of entrance ramp are shocked with what just happened...

X-Division will get better here on I believe.

Andrew

Styles vs. Daniels next for the Main Event...

Surprised no Heavyweight Title Match is on here... I just noticed that.

Styles vs. Daniels is going be epic, I'll go Daniels for this.

The New F'n Show

I think this could be Daniels moment but also could put Styles back in the main event. Hard to pick a winner here. No World Title match is why they had to do the immortal run in, they couldn't not be on the show.

Andrew

Lots of arm-drags and hip-tosses here and chain sequences...

The match will pick up, so far so good.

The New F'n Show

Really good match so far. A lot of mat wrestling. These two never disappoint. Am I the only one who thinks Samoa Joe may interfere? I hope this ends clean but I could see that with the history there.

Andrew

Springboard Somersault failure by AJ, Daniels with the Angels Wings... for 2...

I wonder how this will finish!

Andrew

AJ wins with a corkscrew off the top rope. Entertaining match, Daniels was done well here, both men made themselves look good. Result didn't matter to me because both men always put on their A game