• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Destination X Discussion Thread

Andrew

So it's Zema Ion, you were right.. always knew him as Shiima Xion though..

Low Ki has some bad-ass music there! This match is going to steal the show possibly.

Andrew

Such a good match here, good spots and submission holds.

Low Ki looks heel to me for some reason

Andrew

Austin Aries win! Contract to TNA!

Woo! Great match over all, I hope the other three go to ROH or something. Evans didn't do much for me but Xion did.

The New F'n Show

Here comes the most important match of the night. How good or bad this match is will be how the show is remembered. A snoozefest here ruins everything that has happened so far. I think it will be alright though.

Andrew

Looks to be a snorefest... would have helped if this match was first of the night to be honest

Andrew

Things picking up with a book to the face allowing Abyss to bleed. Kendrick with the momentum here

Andrew

Kendrick looks for 'The Kendrick', Abyss reverses and hits a torture backbreaker for a 2 count.