• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Backlash France Discussion Thread - Saturday May 4th 2024

BSE

Deezy said:
GMxJK7sXAAAbT0l
GMxJK-NWAAAAZvR
Dave going in dry.
How did a man so bad at writing and speaking ever become a successful journalist

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I'm in the process of watching this show and I've just got crazy chills from this crowd. I haven't heard anything like this in a while. They are so damn loud, it must have been crazy to be there in person. They went so crazy for KO & Randy in the opener. It's really elevating every match.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
They've really done a great job making Backlash mean something again. I remember feeling like I could miss it and not miss out on anything in the past. These past couple of years though have completely changed my perspective on it. These shows have really delivered.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I'd say if anything his passion has just been suppressed for much of the last 10 years or longer :lol Now he's free to have a good time and also loves his broadcast partner

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I did hear the France WWE Fans were rocking but damn they are hype as hell and the first Match haven't even started yet.