• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Little Help

Reaction score
I DVR'd the season premier of Criminal Minds the other night, but the presidential address came on ruining the last few minuets of my recording. Rep to anyone that knows of a site I can view the show without having to download some nasty virus or whatnot. Thanks in advance. Rep will be given if a link is posted going to the page with the video.

MikeRaw

Well, if you are a vip, there is a request thread in there, so if you are vip, go post it there. Actually, I just saw you aren't vip, so I'll leave this open in case anyone does have a link. You should apply for vip too though, cause there's some tv show request threads in there.

Only thing I can say is whatever network it's on. Just go and check there site. Cause most networks put there shows up to stream like the night after there on.