Little help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Good Damn I am embarassed just writting this, but I really need help on this one.

I had never before had problems asking girls out. But that was with girls I at least knew a little. In the past 2 weeks I have been making eye contact and all that stuff with a girl. I can bet my ass that she already knows that I like her and I am pretty sure she likes me(by the way she looks at me and how everytime she comes near to me or viceversa she gossips something to her friends).

Said this, the only thing missing is asking her out or something like that. The problem here is that in all my high school I had never even exchange a word with her nor her friends.

So basically what I am asking you guys here is that if anybody knows a way or what should I say to her when I approach to her to talk to her for the first time.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, since you haven't talked to her before, that pretty much leaves the ice-breaker open to anything. Try to notice something about her to talk about. A common interest in a band, tv show or something similar could work. Once you've broken the ice, just tell her you think shes cool and ask her for her number.

Wordlife

try to talk to her, give her your headsup warning that you like her idk, if you really do though, go for it, try to hit that shit lol j/p, if you really like her, let her know, as long as you DONT say, "hey girl, lemme hit that shit" cause my ghetto ass friend told me to tell someone that, and that turned out bad so yeah lol, good luck man

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Just go over to her & start railing her right infront of her friends... that'll show em! HAHA lol J/K

Ermm never been in that situation myself... i tend to get asked out on MSN lol... what can i say im lazy + amazingly handsome :D!

Just 2 what you feel is right, try nd do it when she's away from her friends because that would be embarrising as hell doing it right infront of them. Get somebody you know to ask her out, & if you think she likes you then u got nothing 2 lose!... anyweis i'm not the man 2 ask about this really. Just be yourself & don't stutter no matter what! lol

Good luck!

Edit:- PS... i can't help you if u'r ugly as fuck !!! lol J/K

Fatal 55

Reaction score
LOL, write notes 2 her :) I scored a *HOTTIE* doin dat.

Jhar writes love notes! lol

How can an 11 year old girl be a hottie! lol

Next he'll be telling us that he's railing a 10 year old....

The Rated R CMStar

Hey guys thanks for all the help, the hardest thing I guess will be the ice breaker.

As for the notes, at one point I thought about doing that, but first of all something tells me that the letters are not going to work. And second, at one point, you will always have to confront the girl, and it will be hard enough to just do it than adding the xplanation of the letters

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Don't fukin listen 2 Jhar he's 12...he doesn't know about love yet ! lol

Trust me my last GF we messaged for a week nd she asked me out over that nd then we met... Shame i didn't last... lol

If u'r a funny guy she should like you no matter what... even if ur ugly as fuck!

as for me... i don't have that problem :D

Wordlife

dass bogus^^ yet kinda funny, but he could get something, i think he said he did so idk, and your funny comment is true, believe me, i know, and im hot 2 lol

The Rated R CMStar

OK, I have decided what I am going to do and I will tell you how it unfolds this Tuesday.(Holyday this Monday at high school)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
lol... JHAR Neg repped me...!

Jhar i think i know more about u since i'm 5 years older !

& if u really think i'm gay then you don't have a bloody clue about me... i've stated on other threads that i'm the most Homophobic person you'll ever meet.