Lita possibly in something "terrible and shitty"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh my god. Seriously hat happend? ishing eerything will be OK soon.

Seriously, I don't think it's a Punk-related issue.

It is always Punk related :ksi:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Kelly Kelly didnt sleep around

bdadc3cc3abdad8c9aeec586a2f4803b._.jpg

Of course she didn't, what a role model

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly didnt sleep around

I love how you pretend like you are best friends with all of these people. First name basis, you have the inside scoop on everything that did/didn't happen.

Let's face it. She is a talentless slut and she sucked a lot of dick... a LOT of dick to get where she was in the business. It is a no brainer (well, I guess there was a lot of brain going down, but I digress)

Reactions: DK JAMES

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That photo was taken before she was even in WWE. She was just having fun with her friends

She didnt suck dick or sleep around. Kelly Kelly was a professional

Randy Orton said she sucked every dick she could get her hands on. Orton > You

She is a total professional. A professional knob gobbler.

Reactions: Shadie T

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
If they are such good friends why not speak in private instead of a facebook post. I smell bs.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Former WWE Diva and CM Punk’s current girlfriend, Amy “Lita” Dumas was the subject of an interesting cryptic message posted by rock-and-roll band 7Seconds.​
7Seconds posted the following message (which included a photo) on their official Facebook page late Thursday evening:​
“this is my friend Amy Dumas.
she rocks and has done a ton of great stuff in her life. she is the only New York Times bestselling author I have ever known and the only 7Seconds friend and fan to have ever worn a WWE championship belt.
today she had some shitty things happen to her. nothing life-threatening but shitty and difficult nonetheless and she’s in my thoughts. much love to her.
that’s all.”
For now, make of that what you will. We will post an update with new information as soon as it becomes available.​
WTF!?​

Nick

Reaction score
Why do you always post threads on stuff a day or two after one has been posted? Get your shit together

Reactions: Snowman1