Lita possibly in something "terrible and shitty"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rock band 7Seconds have raised concern by claiming that something of a “shitty and difficult” nature has happened to their close friend and former WWE Women’s Champion, Amy ‘Lita‘ Dumas.

Although the band didn’t clarify exactly what has happened to the iconic WWE Diva, they say it’s not “life-threatening”.

A message, shared along with a picture of Dumas, posted on the band’s Facebook page reads:

this is my friend Amy Dumas.

she rocks and has done a ton of great stuff in her life. she is the only New York Times bestselling author I have ever known and the only 7Seconds friend and fan to have ever worn a WWE championship belt.

today she had some shitty things happen to her. nothing life-threatening but shitty and difficult nonetheless and she’s in my thoughts. much love to her.

that’s all. (sic)

The posting was made late last night.

A quick glance at Amy’s Twitter account shows she hasn’t been active on the social media site since Sunday.

What ever the case may be, we hope everything is okay with Amy and will bring you any additional updates as we receive them.

Divadirt

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Who knows. My best bet would be Punk having enough of fucking her.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Some ideas I have

Phil Brooks (CM Punk) has dumped her hes probabaly caught her cheating and thrown her out remember she did cheat on Matt with Adam so this could be possible

Another possibility could be she got pregnant by Phil but lost the baby those two do seem to want to settle down now Phil isnt doing a full time road schedule

A family member of hers could be ill or died and shes grieving and thats why this friend is saying this

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Phil Brooks (CM Punk) has dumped her hes probabaly caught her cheating and thrown her out remember she did cheat on Matt with Adam so this could be possible

WHO ARE MATT AND ADAM? OH GOD, YOU FORGOT TO PUT PARENTHESES WHAT THEIR KAYFABE NAMES WERE AND NOW I'M LOST. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: Larsosc

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Punk probably left her. That man whore. lol :pity: