Lita is one of, if not, the toughest Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lita is one of, if not, the toughest and most durable Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Agree

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
I mean really, which other female wrestlers in the WWE(other than maybe Trish Stratus and a lot of female TNA wrestlers) is willing enough to sell the pedigree from Triple H, then sell the Stone Cold Stunner from Stone Cold Steve Austin and then take multiple chairshots from Steve Austin all in one Raw show? Not to mention that her and Victoria are the only two divas in the WWE who've ever competed in a Steel Cage match. People often give Chyna too much credit for bringing a lot of attention to women's wrestling and breaking the gender barrier between Champion belts but I've never seen Chyna once competed in a Steel Cage or even a Hardcore match. She may have competed with mostly male wrestler but I've honestly never recalled Chyna ever competing in extreme and dangerous matches that only male wrestlers compete in.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Mae Young is number one for fucking sure. Lita is, one of the toughest divas though in the world of WWE.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Mae Young is number one for fucking sure. Lita is, one of the toughest divas though in the world of WWE.

I almost forgot about Mae Young. For an old lady, she sure can handle being slammed onto a table by the Dudley Boyz

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree and it's not that i do not like Lita in anyway she's pretty hardcore, but for the majority of her career she was behind men. The Hardy Boyz, The guy she first appeared with, and Edge. Not to mention the neck injury took her out for quite sometime. She was great and took some sick bumps. i will always remember her as the queen of extreme, however toughest? not so much. I'm going to give that crown to Victoria.

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree and it's not that i do not like Lita in anyway she's pretty hardcore, but for the majority of her career she was behind men. The Hardy Boyz, The guy she first appeared with, and Edge. Not to mention the neck injury took her out for quite sometime. She was great and took some sick bumps. i will always remember her as the queen of extreme, however toughest? not so much. I'm going to give that crown to Victoria.

Victoria that HBIC (Head Bitch in Charge).. I'll second this vote.. Although to be honest, if Tamina Snuka ever got her skills polished off she'd be the toughest bitch.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah, I was gonna bring up Mae Young being put through a table by the Dudleyz. That an old woman agreed to do that (or that someone even asked her to do it in the first place) is crazy as hell.

However, I don't think you can truly say who is pound for pound the "Toughest" woman in WWF/E history. We can only look at what a select number of women have agreed to put them themselves through and judge their own individual toughness based on that because at the end of the day, they were just doing what they were asked to do. We can't know that a lot of other women wouldn't have been willing to go through the exact same things had they been asked to do so as well.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Victoria that HBIC (Head Bitch in Charge).. I'll second this vote.. Although to be honest, if Tamina Snuka ever got her skills polished off she'd be the toughest bitch.
Tamina was brought in the wrong era, That chick would of made it big time back in the day.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fabulous Moolah was the baddest bitch from my understanding

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moolah or Bull Nakano. Either of those two are the toughest woman to ever work in the E.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
But could Lita beat Eva Marie?

• Haha
Reactions: Majour

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Lita? it's spelt Emma

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lita is definitely up there on my all time favorites, but I gotta believe Chyna was a burlier bitch in her heyday.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Moolah or Bull Nakano. Either of those two are the toughest woman to ever work in the E.
Speaking of Bull Nakano, aren't most Japanese female wrestlers incredibly tough compared to most American female pro wrestlers? I've heard that the female wrestlers in Japan are given no limitation to their jobs, meaning that they can compete in extremely dangerous matches that usually only men in America most likely compete in. Hell, I heard that Japan even lets their female pro wrestlers blade(so they can bleed). Something you'd almost never see in any American professional wrestling organization.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
She is and always will bee the best bad ass diva no one can compare to Lita