Linkin Park's next album, will it be surprise released?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And how will it sound? Its gonna be a new sound as usual, no 2 albums are alike, but i'm calling a surprise release on LP like all other popular artists are doing. Could be sometime in Febuary.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right, they've most likely experimented with some new sounds, which is fine by me. Hope it's as good as the last one.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Haven't followed them recently but yet to hear a Linkin Park album I didn't like. All the way from Hybrid theory lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd like another one similar to Hybrid Theory or Meteora but I doubt we'll get the old sound back.. whatever it is hopefully it's still got a the LP feel like they have been for the most part. The Hunting Party was cool and all but still not anything I would throw out as a recommendation off the top of my head. As for it being a surprise, I can see that.. maybe minimal notice by releasing a single two weeks (at most) on the radio prior.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'd like another one similar to Hybrid Theory or Meteora but I doubt we'll get the old sound back.. whatever it is hopefully it's still got a the LP feel like they have been for the most part. The Hunting Party was cool and all but still not anything I would throw out as a recommendation off the top of my head. As for it being a surprise, I can see that.. maybe minimal notice by releasing a single two weeks (at most) on the radio prior.
Yeah those two are in my 'Top 10 Most Listened to Albums' list.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We won't sadly, but that doesn't, matter those 2 albums were one of a kinds, I really like to see what Chester is talking about with these new sounds, I'm down for anything at this point they throw out.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

I have been an LP fan since Hybrid Theory so I am biased, but I really like that song.

Apparently part of the upcoming album.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I have been an LP fan since Hybrid Theory so I am biased, but I really like that song.

Apparently part of the upcoming album.

i'm still tryna to wrap the song around my head.. i mean ill listen to it and get the album but this isn't really what I wanted, i expected a pop sound but not this much pop