Lindsay Lohan To Pose For Playboy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The New Monday Night Raw Set ?

Well the Ropes are Black again and the ring posts are Red and the Stage has changed, this is a new Raw Set.
How do you like it?
I like it alot it's pretty impressive.
This new Set represents the Three Brands together on RAW.
Lashley will be on RAW, even if he is a ECW Star, same is with other ECW and Smackdown stars, they will be on RAW a bit more often.

3lions

Reaction score
This isn't the new Raw set. WWE also carried out the 'Saturday Night's Main Event' taping last night before Raw, so the SNME set was incorporated into the Raw set. This was becuase it wasn't possible to change the set's completely in the given time.

CenaMark54

This isn't the new Raw set. WWE also carried out the 'Saturday Night's Main Event' taping last night before Raw, so the SNME set was incorporated into the Raw set. This was becuase it wasn't possible to change the set's completely in the given time.

Bingo!

There was a new Raw promo vid though. Well not new, just edited. They added Cena and Santino where Edge used to be in the video.

3lions

Reaction score
Yehh I noticed the new intro to Raw. I like to see them update it every once in a while. I remember a couple years ago they never updated it for ages. The intro does highlight how lightweight the Raw roster is, to me anyway. It's the same superstars repeated over and over.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I noticed it, but didn't put it together with the SNM set. It looks better though this way.

Now all they need is a new opening theme.

Great One

I think everyone will agree the old school (late 90's) theme in all aspects was the best... (song, appearance, ring, etc.). That's what they should go back to.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan has lined up a new gig -- as a Playboy girl.

LiLo is posing for Hugh Hefner's Playboy magazine, a source told Access Hollywood.

The source told Access that Lohan is disrobing for the spread, which is being shot this week in LA.

When contacted by Access, a rep for the actress said, "I cannot confirm at this time."

A spokesperson for Playboy also had no comment on the report. According to TMZ, Playboy reportedly offered the actress $750,000 to strip down. However, she countered, asking for a million dollar payday.

While the magazine would not cough up $1 million, they did reportedly come up from their original offer, which was enough to get the deal done.

In the meantime, Lohan's other gig is community service.

The actress has been ordered to spend 16 hours of community service at the Los Angeles Coroner's Office before her next hearing on Nov. 2, where she'll face the music after a judge ruled she violated her probation.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
*sigh* can they get a celebrity who actually looks good and has a body to do playboy please?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Not surprising that she took this deal considering she can barely book any movie or television roles anymore. That is a huge amount of money though to strip and I can see how it entices people to do it. Honestly though she used to be attractive but too much alcohol and too many drugs have hurt her looks.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
This kind of has nothing to do with this thread but eh.

TAMPA, FL (CNN) - A second Lohan is facing legal trouble Tuesday morning.

Actress Lindsay Lohan's father has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence against his live-in girlfriend.

Police in Tampa, FL, responded to a domestic violence call at Michael Lohan's home Monday evening.

When taken into custody, Lohan complained of chest pains and was taken to a hospital to be checked.

He was released and placed under arrest.

Lohan was also arrested in connection with alleged domestic violence in March.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just goes to show that unstable parents create unstable children.