Lindsay Lohan Sues Rockstar Games.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Satire ftw. She should have never gone anorexic and lost the tits.

Solid Snake

I know nothing about her but I'd imagine suing a gaming company is a draw for attention.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Desperate for attention, I'd say. She doesn't have a hope of winning this unless they happen to get the dumbest judge and jury in the entire country to overlook this case (it's America, so it's possible.)

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I know nothing about her but I'd imagine suing a gaming company is a draw for attention.
I can't believe what I'm seeing, You don't know about Lindsey Lohan? The fuck you been at? :kitler:

Solid Snake

I can't believe what I'm seeing, You don't know about Lindsey Lohan? The fuck you been at? :kitler:

Uhhh... I know who she is, sort of. An Actress that did disney movies then horrible movies as an adult. And something about drugs. That is all I know hahaha

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't care about Lindsay Lohan in the past, the present and I won't care about her in the future.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
5/10 would still bang. You know shes had people do lines off her everything.

Reactions: Swift