Linda Mcmahon vs Obama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
So this would be a great move for republicans. IMO Linda is strong hearted like alion and would garner all of the female voters to vote for her. Obama is in trouble and it;s hard to be president.

- Politico has an article up on President Obama campaigning in support of Richard Blumenthal, Linda McMahon's opponent in the Connecticut Senate race. Obama even referenced McMahon's wrestling ties:

"I understand she has promised a 'smackdown'. That is what she said. And, look, there's no doubt, I can see how somebody who's been in professional wrestling would think that they're right at home in the United States Senate — if they were watching some of the behavior that's been going on."

and today...

- Linda McMahon took a shot back at President Obama today. Obama had criticized McMahon in a campaign rally for McMahon's opponent, Richard Blumenthal. McMahon responded with the following:

"I think President Obama, in my view, has fallen far short of what the expectation was when he became president. We are further in debt, our deficit has grown, unemployment has grown. From a leadership perspective, I think he has fallen short."
this will be a future battle for obama , what do you think? can black people vote him in again? has he been doing a good job?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Obama also just sold weapons to the Saudi Arabian terrorist state for 60 bil.
Can't wait for them being used against american soldiers.
Greatest black president in the history of USA.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
damn. succumb to the pressure or what? must be crossing his fingers on that one

imported_Adam

Reaction score
So this would be a great move for republicans. IMO Linda is strong hearted like alion and would garner all of the female voters to vote for her. Obama is in trouble and it;s hard to be president.

this will be a future battle for obama , what do you think? can black people vote him in again? has he been doing a good job?

Moderate job, not everythings bad and not everythings great. He hasn't done anything to make people love him nor hate him. I think if he is remembered at all, he'll be remembered for being the first black president. And probably the only reason.

Reaction score
Moderate job, not everythings bad and not everythings great. He hasn't done anything to make people love him nor hate him. I think if he is remembered at all, he'll be remembered for being the first black president. And probably the only reason.

I think more of the country hates him than before he even got elected. The mainstream media still fellates him and his family on a a minute by minute basis, though.

Axis

Reaction score
^Some people hate him, some people like him, some people just plain don't care. Im one of them who doesn't care.

Why even post this? You just described every mainstream politician, and then said you don't care. Quit posting for the sake of the +1.

Reaction score
Who cares if Linda is married to a wrestling company owner?

Surely, no-one in the political realm should be using it against her. What they should be discussing is her political views. To bitch and moan about her HUSBANDS workplace is pathetically lame. Hell, I wouldn't lose my support in David Cameron if I found out that he owned a wrestling promotion.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But they do intertwine. I'm not following any of this. I don't really care if she wins or loses. It doesn't make a difference in my life, but if she is going out there and preaching one thing while her husband's company, which she worked for, does the complete opposite of what she is preaching then yes it is entirely relevant and it is important that it is put out there so people can judge her on her blatant hypocrisy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wouldn't expect a naive twelve year old to understand that though. Seriously, stay out of the grown up discussions and go back to the kiddie pool.

Axis

Reaction score
What is she preaching that is contradictory to the WWE? She's not a social conservative, and doesn't claim to be to my knowledge.