Linda claims Hulk was violent with her

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Quick results...

VKM def Serotonin
Chris Sabin retains the X-Division title in the Xscape match
Robert Roode def Petey WIlliams
Gail Kim def Jackie Moore
Senshi def Austin Starr
James Storm def Chris Harris
Christopher Daniels def Jerry Lynn
Tean 3D def LAX to win the tag titles
Team Angle def Team Cage in the Lethal Lockdown match... Sting got the pin so he'll challenge Christian at Sacrifice for the NWA/TNA heavyweight title.

And let me add this.... Scott Steiner pulled off a motherfuckin Frankensteiner during the match.

EdgeHead

Reaction score
I thought Lockdown was pretty good. The Xcape match was good except for the quick ending. Daniels vs Lynn was good. The electrified cage match was boring until Hernandez went through the table. But lethal lockdown made the ppv, as it should have. great spots and entertaining throughout. The ending was kind of weird though because sting took so long to pin Abyss. The rest of the matches aren't really worth mentioning. I'd give lockdown a 6.5/10.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I liked Lockdown alot. The first few matches were very boring like the Rhoode/Williams and the Wildcat/Storm match. The five way X-Division cage match was good because Shelley made the match very good, if it wasn't for him and Sabin that match would of been boring as well. The LAX/Dudleys match was the highlight of the night excpet the ending sucked. With Hernadez jumping off the cage, and Homicide doing what he does best, entertaing people, it was a great match except the Dudleys won, if LAX won it would of been good.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Lockdown was awesome.....

one of the better ppv's i've seen in a while. There was some phenomenal in ring work in almost all the matches. Even jackie/gail kim was good, with a big spot for gail kim. Roode williams was good, they do need to work on the camera work , though, they miss some good spots doing stupid stuff like showing mrs brooks pull on eric youngs t shirt.

Reaction score
That's one of my biggest gripes with TNA. They often miss spots by concentrating on stupid stuff and it's only when you hear Don West yell excitably that you realise something has happened. I don't get it, it's not like high spots won't be planned. Fixing that problem will improve TNA tenfold.

I can't believe that Lockdown has changed from being on overgimmicked PPV experiment to being one of the most highly anticipated TNA events of the calendar. Who would have guessed it? This years event was almost good enough to make me forget 2006's Konnan vs Bullet Bob caged arm wrestling match.

phantomgerald

from the comments, i'm guessing that this could be an impressive ppv and i'll probably buy it

Starsky

Reaction score
I'd agree. I thought Lockdown was one of the better ppvs ive seen in a while, even if it was slightly overbooked in some areas.

Lethal Lockdown was probably match of the night just because it has to be. The most anticipated, the most built-up and with some memorable spots it stole the show. I really enjoyed Jarrett throughout the match and I like what they're doing with him.

I'd say that Lynn vs Daniels was possibly second best match as it was a true as you like WRESTLING MATCH. And a pretty decent one at that.

The rest of the card was good to strong with the exception of the blindfold match and the electrified cage. As a stand alone cage match it was really good but it was a poor electrified cage match.

7.5/10

And the new cage did look badass.

xtremebadass

i love the new cage, they are trying to be different than WWE, that's always good, that PPV kicked WrestleMania's ass

lord batair

Reaction score
Well well Lockdown was a f***ing great PPV !

Start really really big with the x division title 6 man match. Really i wasn't expected that mutch of this match but seing Sabin and Shelley colaborate was just AWSOME, I don't know if they team before but it works really good, they've got the same "heel" style (you know a touch of "i'm young and i f**ck the olders wrestlers" disrespecting style ^^ A great way to start Lockdown, my favorite match of the PPV (because i was surprised of the quality). Sabin keep the title and he don't had to eliminate shelley that left a window open for the future LAX opponrents ^^

Petey william robert roode : hummmm not that bad but not really good. The eric young storyline tended to continue after all...

Senshi austin starr : same thing not really a ppv level match they can do better that...

The blinffold match : loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool loosy loosy match ever god, the mask didn't even fit on their heads -_- Total Nonsense Abuse !

Christpher daniel Jerry lin : I was lookink forward this match to see the change in daniel wrestling style..well it's the old one but slower..that's it. nothing special during the match except daniels praying sometimes by looking at the roof...

Electric cage match LAX VS 3D : well well is the cage was electrified...I highly doubt of it if you look the stupid presentation of the "turning on" of the cage...(the light goes down at beggining and every time a wrestler touch the cage .) But if you look the wrestling, it was just AWSOME (alright already said that ^^), the 3D put a really really good show , LAX too (Hernadnez's such a BEAST, when he power bomb 3d without taking a breath Oo), except for the kind of fake electricity it was a huge team match (Hernandez jumping from the top of the cage and smashing on the table was breath taking). The team 3D finally won on LAX and become as Bu bu ray said "20 time tag team champion", wait and see for the future of the team belt on TNA, maybe sabin and shelley ...

And the main event team Angle VS team Cage : it start slowly with a wrestler every 2 minutes but a good way to bring the tension to the final moment when they put down the ceilling.
But then there were too mutch too look at the same time. A little too obvious advantage for team Angle at the end of the match but it was really really nice and absolutely PPV caliber (and when I say PPV i mean also WWE caliber) Aj style diving from the top of the cage, steiner with a kind of frankensteiner, sting unleashed, and jarret letting sting winning the match (WOOOW i really didn't see that coming, i don't know how this will turn but sting winning's wasn't my first pick !)

interlude : about the women's match. Hum i don't even look at it. I skip directly to the next one^^ Sorry to say that but womens wrestling is not interesting me..by the way WHERE WAS VKM AND THE CRISTIE HEMME TEAM ?!!! Maybe i don't had the entire show (except that I had it ^^)

Conclusion ? really really good Pay Per View, the kid of event that made me think "men I choose the good brand to watch at"
But with that quality I fear that the next one will look kind of crappy, no reasons just a felling ^^

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

Hulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda appeared on NBC's Today show this morning and was interviewed by Matt Lauer to promote her new tell-all book, "Wrestling With The Hulk."

The most newsworthy part of the interview is Linda claiming that Hulk was physically violent with her during their marriage, a claim we haven't heard from her before.

Here's a recap of her appearance, courtesy of Nodq.com reader Mark Christie:

- Matt Lauer started off by saying that they reached out to Hulk Hogan, but he had no comment. Linda was asked about her statements that drugs were rampant in the wrestling world during Hulk's career. She said that drugs were always around the house, from painkillers to steroids. According to Linda, Hogan would often become violent, throwing chairs, smashing doors, and choking her.

- Linda stated that "Hogan Knows Best" was good for the family in that it brought them together during tough times. Their marriage ended shortly after the series was finished.
Lauer then asked her about Nick Hogan's role in the accident that seriously injured John Graziano. Linda actually said that the eight months that Nick received was too harsh of a sentence. Ugh! Lauer then concluded the interview by plugging the book.

- Overall, Linda came across as very self absorbed. She took no responsibility for her divorce, placing all the blame on Hogan. Watching her saying that Nick's sentence was too harsh was truly nauseating. It seems that in her eyes, Nick is the golden child who can do no wrong. She showed no concern for Graziano, or his family. Hopefully, her book will be in the dollar bin soon.
Been a good amount of claims about stuff he's done or whatever but this may be one of the more surprising ones. The drugs and all that I already figured.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Isn't she a complete bitch? Why should I believe her?