Lince Dorado seriously injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It really sucks to see this, but I have heard he is fine, and will be recovering in the next few months......

Reaction score
It really sucks to see this, but I have heard he is fine, and will be recovering in the next few months......

Man I hope so. I think it is important to point out to people that are reading this.This is not Quote "part of the show". He really did get hurt bad!

Soulpower

CHIKARA handled this situation as good as they could. They cancelled their show and the next one Stephen Colbert > Bill O'Reilly (Awesome name by the way) will be free.

Rell

Reaction score
I have this show, and I'm scared to watch it. I don't wanna see Lince spazz out :laugh:

His return was pretty quick though, so it must not have been as bad as it looked.

Soulpower

His return was pretty quick though, so it must not have been as bad as it looked.

I believe he's now legally blind in one eye... Nothing more >_>