Lilith

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StaticX

Reaction score
Break Down The Walls Of Jericho

Here is another one of my creations!

f_ChrisJerichm_508bc72.png

Rate it out of 10!

StaticX

Reaction score
The reason is that the pic I found was small!

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
Gimmick Name: Lilith

Nickname: N/A

Billed From: The Dark Carnival

Height: 5foot6

Weight: 120

Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): Heel

Appearance (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
roxxie1.jpg

Entrance Theme: I want to kill you - Darling Violetta
[video=youtube;c72kRV03_vE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c72kRV03_vE[/video]

Entrance Description: Her music hits and the lights go out. They stay out for a few minutes while her opponent in the ring is wondering what is happening. After a bit they lights turn back on and he appears in the ring behind his opponent while Milenko appears at ringside.

Chracteristics of the Gimmick: born to a strict Christian family she was sheltered from life all her life. At 13 she found out she had the ability to see the future and when her parents found out they thought she was possessed and had an exorcism performed and it almost killed her. They planned on having another one but she found out Milenko was running away and begged him to take her wit him. He reluctantly agreed and they have been together ever since.

15 Regular Moves:
1: Hurricanrana (any variation)
2: Neck snap
3: Hangman's neckbreaker
4: Snap Suplex
5: DDT (any variation)
6: Reverse Chinlock
7: Sleeper Hold
8: Standing moonsault
9: Diving crossbody
10: Bulldog (any variation)
11: hair Toss
12: clothesline
13: Monkey flip
14: Dropkick
15: Senton (any variation)

3 Signature Moves:
1: Hangman's neckbreaker
2: DDT (any variation)
3: Sleeper Hold

2 Finisher Moves: The Desecrator (Scissored DDT)
[video=youtube;74MwkB0oW8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74MwkB0oW8I[/video]

Beautiful Destruction (inverted Boston Crab)
[video=youtube;Pv0CY-AfPAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0CY-AfPAY[/video]

Sample RP:
The camera turns on and wee see Xavier Donovan walking through the arena when all of a sudden Lilith appears in front of him and he almost bumps into her.

Xavier: What the fu... Who are you and what are you doing pooping out of nowhere in front of me?

Lilith: The cards have sent me to you Xavier Donovan. If you want to know your future come with me and I will show you what the cards have in store for you.

She walks away without looking back to see if Xavier is and after a few seconds Xavier shrugs his shoulders and follows her into a dark room a few feet away. He stops in the door way and just looks around. There is a black light hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room with a table under it with Lilith sitting on one side shuffling a tarot deck and an empty chair on the other side. Lilith motions for Xavier to sit in the empty chair which he does with a confused look on his face

Lilith: My name is Lilith and I have the power to tell you your future using this deck of tarot cards. You don't need to say anything because I already know you're gonna say yes so let's just get started.

Lilith spreads the cards on the table in an arch. and then looks at Xavier with a weird smile on her face.

Lilith: Alright Xavier all you need to do is reach into the pile and hand me a card.

Xavier reaches into the pile and pulls out a card. Without looking at it he hands it to Lilith.

Lilith: The Fool. This card denotes optimism with scant regard for the consequences. You're optimistic about your upcoming match on carnage aren't you?

Xavier: Hell yeah I'm optimistic. I saw what Milenko did last week but when we get in the ring together it's going to be a whole new ball game.

Lilith: That brings us to the 2nd half. you don't care about the consequences, you saw what Milenko did to both Ruiz and Epick last week and you're not in the least bit afraid. You pulled out The Fool which in this case is you. If you had any regard for the consequences you wuld be terrified going into this match. Hopefully the 2nd card is more nice to you.

As she's done talking Xavier pulls out another card and hands it to her. Lilith looks at the card and jumps a bit in her seat before putting it on the table

Lilith: Strength, this card means Strength, courage, determination. Mind over matter. Confidence. This card is very good for you, this card means you have a very good chance of winning this match. I've only gotten this card a few times and every time the person has gone on to accomplish good things. Now we have time for 1 more card so lets see what fate has in store for you.

Xavier pulls out one last card and hands it to Lilith who looks at it and smiles before putting on on the table so Xavier can see it.

Lilith: The Seven of Cups. This card takes the last card you picked and basically turns it against you. This card stands for Fantasy, unrealistic attitudes. Imagination, daydreams, wishful thinking. Coupled with Strength this card tells me that all that confidence and determination will be your downfall in this match up.

Xavier looks at Lilith like she is completely insane and gets up to leave but She starts talking before he gets halfway out of the chair.

Lilith: With these 3 cards together you have less than 1% chance of winning. I wish I had better news for you but the cards have spoken and they have never been wrong.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2