• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

It's probably a national tragedy today in Brazil. They'd rather lose a war than losing in the World Cup.
And Neths could have scored more and more...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

It's probably a national tragedy today in Brazil. They'd rather lose a war than losing in the World Cup.
And Neths could have scored more and more...

Kizza

Reaction score

Posted this on another forum just before:

Brazil played arrogantly. That was their main problem. Their defense was amazingly lackluster, even with the usually reliable Lucio. Needless fouls, especially by Bastos, just increased the problems. Once they were able to get level, Brazil looked shocked, and they still didn't tighten up in defense. The marking on the second goal was poor, very poor. Julio Cesar is the one player I feel sorry for, although the first goal was his mistake to go for the ball, the Brazilian defense could have helped him out more.

However, the Netherlands played fantastically. After the early period of domination by Brazil, Kuyt in particular impressed, especially his defensive efforts to keep the ball in the area, as well as his hard work when on the ball. I believe he had a part to play in both of the goals. Robben and Sneijder were influential as always, and created space and movement for Kuyt and Van Persie to run into and attempt to score. Very happy with the outcome.

Btw, replay of South Korea/Uruguay has just come on. Uruguay have possibly the greatest national anthem ever.

Kizza

Reaction score

Posted this on another forum just before:

Brazil played arrogantly. That was their main problem. Their defense was amazingly lackluster, even with the usually reliable Lucio. Needless fouls, especially by Bastos, just increased the problems. Once they were able to get level, Brazil looked shocked, and they still didn't tighten up in defense. The marking on the second goal was poor, very poor. Julio Cesar is the one player I feel sorry for, although the first goal was his mistake to go for the ball, the Brazilian defense could have helped him out more.

However, the Netherlands played fantastically. After the early period of domination by Brazil, Kuyt in particular impressed, especially his defensive efforts to keep the ball in the area, as well as his hard work when on the ball. I believe he had a part to play in both of the goals. Robben and Sneijder were influential as always, and created space and movement for Kuyt and Van Persie to run into and attempt to score. Very happy with the outcome.

Btw, replay of South Korea/Uruguay has just come on. Uruguay have possibly the greatest national anthem ever.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Uhm, yea I agree. Van Persie was very disappointing though. He plays like a spoiled brat.
Brazil needs seriously to calm down anyways. Since Netherlands scored the second, Brazil started making idiotic and dangerous fouls, whining every time. Fuck them, I'm happy they got kicked out.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Uhm, yea I agree. Van Persie was very disappointing though. He plays like a spoiled brat.
Brazil needs seriously to calm down anyways. Since Netherlands scored the second, Brazil started making idiotic and dangerous fouls, whining every time. Fuck them, I'm happy they got kicked out.