• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

maty619

Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Hey maty man, England are sure showing us wrong.
It could have been so different :'(.

If anyone knew the rules, the ball must hit the back of the net. :duh:
Is that a genuine post if so, read the rule book again.
How are you feeling, maty?
I am soooooooooooooo pissed off, not just at the linesman but at the whole fucking England team. I think I'm going to leave this thread after this post because I am so embarrassed. Tbh, we didn't deserve 4-1 but if you conceed 4 and only score 1 (2 but well....) you deserve to lose 4-1. Anybody else thinking that we need goal line technology? That decision was a disgrace.

maty619

Hey maty man, England are sure showing us wrong.
It could have been so different :'(.

If anyone knew the rules, the ball must hit the back of the net. :duh:
Is that a genuine post if so, read the rule book again.
How are you feeling, maty?
I am soooooooooooooo pissed off, not just at the linesman but at the whole fucking England team. I think I'm going to leave this thread after this post because I am so embarrassed. Tbh, we didn't deserve 4-1 but if you conceed 4 and only score 1 (2 but well....) you deserve to lose 4-1. Anybody else thinking that we need goal line technology? That decision was a disgrace.

Kizza

Terry's too slow, old, and obviously still tired from fucking Bridge's wife.

Kizza

Terry's too slow, old, and obviously still tired from fucking Bridge's wife.

the408kid

That was a bad call on the goal that would've tied the game 2-2, but they still had chances to tie it again and Germany ended up scoring two more goals to win it. England didn't play that well this whole tournament anyways so no offense maty619 but they didn't deserve to win it. Maybe they didn't even deserve to be in the 2nd round.

the408kid

That was a bad call on the goal that would've tied the game 2-2, but they still had chances to tie it again and Germany ended up scoring two more goals to win it. England didn't play that well this whole tournament anyways so no offense maty619 but they didn't deserve to win it. Maybe they didn't even deserve to be in the 2nd round.