• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Too bad Uraguay will probably destroy Ghana :(

I just hope England can win it. Unfortunately, Germany will get one goal ahead and then just play "kickball" (where they boot the ball down the field) just like they do in all quarterfinal games.

Reaction score

Too bad Uraguay will probably destroy Ghana :(

I just hope England can win it. Unfortunately, Germany will get one goal ahead and then just play "kickball" (where they boot the ball down the field) just like they do in all quarterfinal games.

maty619

Reaction score

I'm going back on my word now by posting about the England game before they beat Germany but oh well. It's gonna be 3-1 to England, one for Gerrard, one for Defoe (again) and a centre back beast header from Terry, and of course fucking Ozil will score. OMG I can't wait for you guys to be proved wrong.

maty619

Reaction score

I'm going back on my word now by posting about the England game before they beat Germany but oh well. It's gonna be 3-1 to England, one for Gerrard, one for Defoe (again) and a centre back beast header from Terry, and of course fucking Ozil will score. OMG I can't wait for you guys to be proved wrong.

Kizza

Reaction score

Lmao at you acting like we care. We're Australian, we suck at soccer. But England aren't a proper team, and I hope they lose. If not, they'll lose to whoever they play next.

Kizza

Reaction score

Lmao at you acting like we care. We're Australian, we suck at soccer. But England aren't a proper team, and I hope they lose. If not, they'll lose to whoever they play next.