• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Man...Come on England. Team full of stars and they can't score.
It seems that the stars couldn't shine from all that flash lights in the big stadium :p

England had the best line up of star power but yet their performance was not so promising. I think they needed Beckham as it seems that "No body can bend it like Beckham" lol.

maty619

^Lol that was cornier than corn :D. You might be right there, he is there as an assisstant to Fabio but his influence on the pitch, even if it is for 5 minutes at the end, could be a great morale booster to all the players. Although Gerrard is a great captain and would have been my first choice I don't think he is experienced enough as ENGLAND captain, he had captained England 7 times was it before the World Cup so he doesn't really know the players and he hasn't led alot of the players before like Lennon and Heskey but Beckham or even Rio have. That might be the missing link in England's team, a captain that knows the players.

I think Italy has only Camoranesi, Canavarro, and Di Rossi that can kick a ball atm >_> The other players look so amateur and I think Lippi should change the style as soon as possible or else they won't proceed further in the competition.

Italian Outsider

Cannavaro and Camoranesi are horseshit actually. Way too old to play for the national team.
Our only good player is De Rossi.

Italian Outsider

Btw the ''french'' team apparently rioted and refused to do training schedule for the day. Ridiculous. That's what happens when a national team is filled with immigrants who have zero respect for the country hosting them.
Good job blueberries.
Funny how one of the few true french, Gourcuff, was left out because the rest of the mercenaries said so.
France my ass, they should change name to african confederation.

maty619

I thought it was pretty funny :p. I do think it was a bit OTT to send Anelka home for swearing at the manager but they have no right to go on strike. If I was French I would be going fucking mental over this, got over it, Anelka aint that good, he is a great player but there is no need to go all mental about him being sent home. They need to think about what they are doing, this is the fucking World Cup, get the fuck over it you whining Frenchmen or according to TIO immigrants.

the408kid

WOW the African nations are really dissapointing so far at the World Cup. In over 13 matches combined they've only won 1 match. Ghana has the best chance of moving on to the second round but they play Germany next and with Cameroon and Nigeria already eliminated it'll suck if none of the African nations make it to at least the second round.

the408kid

France should seriously just forfeit their next match and just come home. I was so glad they got their assess handed to them by Mexico last week. Karma is a bitch huh France.

maty619

Wow 7-0! I am shocked, I still think Portugal will be the top 3 team to go. It is a rather kick in the balls that atleast one of the top 3 teams in the world is going home before the quarters with the winner of Spain's group going to face the the runner up of Brazil and Portugal's group and vice versa. Tonight I hope Spain destroys Hondorus and wins with a bigger scoreline than the Portugal game.

MizMasta3000

That match should have been like 6-0 instead of 2. Spain fucking pwned Honduras. I really wanted Mata to score towards the end =/