• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

maty619

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Fuck yes! Serbia beat Germany, USA draw to Slovenia, I must be dreaming! Seriously though, this is extremely good news for us, Germany still look like coming 1st and England still have Slovenia, who are leading in the group and Algeria, who we should dominate, to play :).

Alex C

Reaction score

Hahahhaah thanks,but I live in States now....for last five years. I hope I know English well lol,and u understand me well xD I still have some things to learn.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score

The US got absolutely screwed against Slovenia at the end. That ref from Mali is horrendous. Very glad that England decided to not show up again and draw with Algeria.. we now control our own fate. :)

maty619

Reaction score

Fabio Capello is awful, anyone in England can tell you that he needs to play Gerrard behind Rooney at get Heskey fucked. I don't get why he hasn't played Cole even as a fucking sub.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score

Fabio Capello is awful, anyone in England can tell you that he needs to play Gerrard behind Rooney at get Heskey fucked. I don't get why he hasn't played Cole even as a fucking sub.

I honestly don't know how you can blame Capello for how poorly England has played this WC. They are simply a few big names that have no ability to play together fluently. Its really sad how good of a team they are on paper but how shitty a team they are on the field.

maty619

Reaction score

That is infact how I can blame Fabio, Gerrard and Rooney are infact the only 2 players that have any sort of chemistry whatsoever and Capello has stopped them from pairing up like they can do. You're right they don't have any sort of ability to play together fluently but like I said Gerrard and Rooney need to pair up and they have it sorted. You saw like the only time they did pair up and England got one of their best chances of the game.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

There is little to blame on Capello tbh. Apparently nobody can resurrect England. Blame your stupid premier league clubs who rely mostly on foreign players.
Seriously, guys like Lennon and Heskey shouldn't be playing at all. England's only true good players are Terry, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney. The rest are mediocre.