Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
I really rate him, he is more than his speed, he has great skill although I agree there are other player that have better skill than him but James has an amazing diving save but there are others that are better at it, doesn't mean he isn't a good goalkeeper. Anyway, thoughts on the winner of the World Cup.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Joe Hart>James.
As for the World Cup, dunno, for some reason I see Argentina. Although Maradona absolutely sucks as manager.

the408kid

Reaction score
I want Spain to win. I also wouldn't be suprised if Ivory Coast and New Zealand made it at least to the last 16, its worth a bet.

NEW ZEALAND, they came from an absolutely pathetic qualifying region (OCEANIA) which only has like 5 teams in it. It's a major step up in competition from the teams they play to qualify.

the408kid

Reaction score
True point but it's well known a lot of there players know the other countries players very simply because they play together.

That might help a little bit. But it's they play together against stiffer competition that'll make the difference. Plus I just think that they should put the rest of the OCEANIA teams into the ASIAN Qualifying section. Sure they would suffer at first but it might benefit them later on by playing better teams like Austrailia, Saudi Arabia, Japan, etc.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Pretty sure at least one African country will cheat his way to the semifinals, just like Korea in 2002.

maty619

Reaction score
Doubt it, when you consider one of their best team got gunned down last year. I don't expect any surprise advances to the semis but like I have said I think USA will break into the quaters, but there is guaranteed to be a shock exit by the quaters because there are 9 teams that would expect to get in the last 8 but obviously only 8 spaces.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Trust me, Euro teams aren't that good as they used to be. At least 1-2 big won't make it to the quarters. Netherlands, Italy, France and Germany look relatively weak compared to the past.