Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Czech Republic are in the World Cup aren't they, if they're not that is a great loss to the world cup, I'm sure I remember them being good, they've got Petr Cech.

the408kid

Reaction score
Czech Republic are in the World Cup aren't they, if they're not that is a great loss to the world cup, I'm sure I remember them being good, they've got Petr Cech.
Not sure but at the last world cup weren't they ranked #2 in the world at the time, and I remember that team being full of big guys.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
*Capello*

England will be fine, the only reason we didn't qualify for Euro '08 is because of fucking Steve McLaren, he is the worst English international manager ever. But now we have Capello who happens to be one of the best English ineternational managers ever (despite the fact he is Spanish and failed to recognise Ashley Young and Gabbie Agbonlahor's talent and did not include them in his squad :(). England should have no problem hanging with the top teams in international football, as long as Rooney, Gerrard and James are playing on top form we have a massive chance of winning; Rooney for the goals; Gerrard for the passes and long rangers and James for the amazing saves.
If anything, he is Italian.

maty619

Reaction score
Two completely different positions though, Agbonlahor is a striker, Milner is a midfielder. Agbonlahor (if that is how it is spelt but I'll continue to spell it like that) is awesome, you can't argue with that pace and ball skills, he is fucking amazing.

maty619

Reaction score
95% of English coaches suck. No wonder you get foreigners.

Truth. Only good, current one that springs to mind is Harry Redknapp, oh and Ian Hollaway, you've got to be some sort of genius to get your team fro favourites to be relegated to being promoted, I suppose I am biased with him being the Blackpool manager though.

maty619

Reaction score
Never seen that, just seen him partnering with Carew up front, unless you are mistaking him for Ashley Young or someone else :S.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Hmm, dunno, haven't watched any game in the last season. But I remember seeing him more than once as winger in the past. Even when playing for England.

maty619

Reaction score
What have you all got against Agbonlahor? The guy has the legs to be a great footballer, he has the feet to be a great footballer and more importantly he has skill to be a great footballer. Clichy aside the guy can fucking play.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
He's fast. That's all imo. There are players who are more skilled, or more useful tactically than him. Ok, he doesn't suck, but he isn't that good either.