• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

JimmyD

Reaction score
I'm a Spurs fan (unfortunately). We've got Villa this weekend and I actually reckon we might get something from the match given Villa's home form. On the other hand I really want Villa to beat Arsenal to 4th spot so I'm kind of conflicted.

Still, Villa away, Chelsea at home, Blackburn away. Nice little set of fixtures there.

Also: LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS.

Used to worked at Elland Road so I've got a soft spot for you guys.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You are my best buddy on IWF, mate, another guy from Leeds and another Leeds United (kinda) fan.

Legend.

Switchy

Reaction score
Beckford and Delph are both awesome if you ask me but that Becchio guy I don't really see what the big deal is about. Sure he was pretty good a few months ago but that one spell of good form made the guy soo overrated imo.

Trundle's gone back to City now hasn't he? His career ended when he went to City, he went so shit and Swansea only replaced him with Scotland who is even better than Trundle was.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Beckford is better than Delph and you probablly never have seen Luciano Bechio play, he makes some amazing flicks and things, he is like the Heskey of league one. Yep, Trundle has gone back to City, but Leeds have this new lad, Grella, scored a resvere hatrick, yet to make his debut though.

JimmyD

Reaction score
You are my best buddy on IWF, mate, another guy from Leeds and another Leeds United (kinda) fan.

Legend.

I'm actually a Londoner but I moved up here for uni and stayed because I love the city.

I remember when I worked the bar for Leeds - Millwall last year. That was a terrifying experience.

Still, Delph is fucking nuts and Trundle pissing off back to City is a blessing for you. He really has gone wank since he left Swansea.

Switchy

Reaction score
Beckford is better than Delph and you probablly never have seen Luciano Bechio play, he makes some amazing flicks and things, he is like the Heskey of league one. Yep, Trundle has gone back to City, but Leeds have this new lad, Grella, scored a resvere hatrick, yet to make his debut though.

I'll admit I haven't seen Becchio that much but from what I have seen he hasn't been all everyone says he is so I might've just chosen the wrong games to watch but from what I've seen he's overrated.

Switchy

Reaction score
4-1, 4-1, 4-1!!!!!!!!!

Beckford strikes again I see Mr. Rose, Rovers won 5-0 as well which is great but still, watching Liverpool pwn Man United in front of my Man U supporting brother was the highlight of my saturday. :D

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
We were watching MAn Utd just before the game at elland road (club shop) and when they scored everyone jumped and shouted, stuff Man U.

Jermaine Bckford is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker.

HE'S OFFSIDE and he's already been booked so what does he do, punch the ball into the crowd and swear at the linesman.....red...off. And five mtches ago he elbowed the Milwall keeper (purposley) in the head.

But his backpost header made up for it, when the KOP went wild and everyone started chanting. You don't beat that feeling.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I didn't think he had that bad a disciplinary record?

Well chuffed with the result at Villa yesterday, and even though I'm not Liverpool's biggest fan the Man Utd result was wicked.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Going to Leeds again on Saturday, against MK Dons, 2-3 against Crewe to Leeds, Killkenny, Becchio and Snodgrass.