• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

The Ripper

Reaction score
Bellamy for 14 mil(i think) is ridiculous he has never been that good and Robinho is right to be upset. He signed for a club with all that money and they are throwing it away on crap. City could have picked up a young foreign player who will be twice as good as Bellamy within a season.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Nigel De Jong joins Man. City (20M).
De jong is a pretty good player, but is gonna be another waste of talent like robinho in a club like mancity. He could join a big team, he is one of the best holding midfields in the world in my opinion. Does anyone really think that mancity, is gonna be in the top 4 one day?

McLovin

Reaction score
A Chelsea fan eh? It'll be a big game tomorrow, I live in Ipswich, and their going up to Chelsea for the FA Cup. Could be a close game.

I'll be watching Derby against Forest, and then having a mate round to watch Cardiff v Arsenal. He supports Arsenal so there's nothing I want more than to see Cardiff win.

A Chelsea fan eh? It'll be a big game tomorrow, I live in Ipswich, and their going up to Chelsea for the FA Cup. Could be a close game.

I'll be watching Derby against Forest, and then having a mate round to watch Cardiff v Arsenal. He supports Arsenal so there's nothing I want more than to see Cardiff win.

<3 you.