• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ed_cena

Reaction score
haha 5-1. Damn Chelsea 2-2 fulham, it sucks!! now we only have 42 pts and Liverpool 45 pts, january 11. Chelsea vs Man.Utd.

the dark knight

you're hoping chelsea win the league? lol

that match is probably the most exciting match of the season....just next to chelski's and manure's.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
Yeah for me chelsea vs man utd and chelsea vs liverpool are the most importants games of the season im a chelsea fan, I really want the champions league this year more than the EPL. I read some problems between drogba and the hole squad, if drogba leaves chelsea I'll probably cry lol, football its my life btw.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Leeds are crap, they are gonna get hammered by my team. The tremendous Colchester United on Saturday.

Note: I'm fully prepared to eat my own words on that statement.

Don't, how tyhe hell did we lose to Colchester? Then MK DOns, thank the lord we sacked macca and got in Grayson, 1 a piece versus Lecister then 3-1 against Stockport (including a forty yarder from Delph).

We are Mighty Leeds again!

Soulpower

DAMN IT, ROONEY!!! The good news, he scored a goal in the first minute of the game against Wigan. The bad news, he suffered an injury only 7 minutes later :(

Hopefuly, its nothing too serious.

McLovin

Reaction score
Koar! Hope it's not bad either I'm a United fan. Watching Chelsea vs. Southend in the FA Cup and it is 1-1 now entering the second half. The commentator just said Chelsea are 56 players Southend's superior.

Well on Saturday I'm going to see the mighty Colchester take on Cheltenham, I've been to about 12 Col U games and they have only won twice. So hopefully they'll win on my birthday.

Switchy

Reaction score
Bristol Rovers Vs Colchester next week. Last time they faced it was 1-0 to Rovers :p

And it's 3-1 to Chelsea now, nearly full time. I feel sorry for Southend and I would've lvoed to see Chelsea lose too.

McLovin

Reaction score
Oh so you're a Rovers fan! My mate supports Bristol City. I think their both rubbish though. :)

We're getting better now though, we've had different managers but I think our new manager Paul Lambert has structured the team and brought in some great players. Where abouts are Rovers in the table btw?

Soulpower

Rooney is out at least 3 weeks. Its a hamstring injury according to reports.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Gerrard in court soon. And the Eng league def the best league in the world, noone of us our like Ac millan or real madrid are great.

Speaking of greatness, Leeds lost, i went to watch utter shit, trundle looked good though. :)

Switchy

Reaction score
Oh so you're a Rovers fan! My mate supports Bristol City. I think their both rubbish though. :)

We're getting better now though, we've had different managers but I think our new manager Paul Lambert has structured the team and brought in some great players. Where abouts are Rovers in the table btw?

I think Rovers are around 17th, they are playing inconsistantly atm and I agree with you saying City is rubbish but Rovers... Not so much.

As for Paul Lambert, there is only one Lambert that matters imo and that's RICKIE Lambert

Anyway I went to see Liverpool U18's Vs Bristol Rovers U18's in the Fa Youth Cup and that was a fucking amazing match. Liverpool ended up winning 4-2 on Pens and they had 1 beast of a defender too.

McLovin

Reaction score
YAY! Colchester 3 Cheltenham 1. What a result for my birthday.

Went to the game, and previously had been to 3 games this season for United and they'd only got one point and one goal. Really good performance.

Bristol Rovers, get ready for the mighty Colchester to destroy you.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Leeds 2-0 Brighton.

Fuck off Man U, Arsenal, Newcastle, Fabian Delph is ours, oh what a goal! :D Delph! Trundle on his full debut got the other goal.

E i e i e i oh up the football leaugue we go!

Kaka will move to Man City as well.

McLovin

Reaction score
Kaka will move to Man City as well.

Are you serious? Why would he move to a bottom half team when he's already at one of the best football teams in the world. And didn't he admit a few days ago that he prefered Man U and Arsenal?