• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Fenerbache are on a roll they are very strong in attack but not that great on defence from what i've seen, to be honest iam going to call that they win the whole thing; stranger things have happened.

Wrestling Station

yea i do. ANOTHER FINAL FOR LFC!

please tell me you're kidding....
no im not kidding, Fenerbache are really strong team T_T dont force me to poke you again >_>
Fenerbache are on a roll they are very strong in attack but not that great on defence from what i've seen, to be honest iam going to call that they win the whole thing; stranger things have happened.
yes indeed, but lets hope that Ballack does his homework this time and get into the scoresheet!! coz i do believe the he will be the difference maker in this match, if he played well, Chelsea will dominate, if not, well.. they wont attack and might lose.

LKP

Its a united vs Arsenal final guys end of. Man united should beat roma and beat arsenal in may.

phantomgerald

^^^ There are no end offs in football. If you think your team is unbeatable and perfect, you're delusional.

Fenebache has Kezman. LOL.

phantomgerald

No, it's the end of Grant. I rather fall asleep and win 1-0 then to score 4 just to let in 4.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you have let in four that means you have done a shit job. Jose was good as. Unfortunately for Chelsea, he's gone

phantomgerald

When Jose was there, critics said that with a squad and that much money, any manager can be successful. Now that's he gone, I think everyone now realises just how good he actually is.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Exactly. You can't just pull anyone in of the street to make a credible manager. You have to make the team gel, and gel with them as a manager. I go for Liverpool, so I'm happy about this Chelsea stuff though :D

phantomgerald

I don't think Grant has what it takes to beat any of the big teams, so I think that Arsenal can win it. Pool and ManU should end in a draw.

John

man utd v liverpool 2-0
chelsea v arsenal 2-1

chelsea are so gonna win Arsenal. how can you say not? and i dont like either of Man U or liverpool but if i have to go with one i say man U and i think the scores gonna be 2-0 to man u.

phantomgerald

^^^Sometimes you got to put head before heart, and my heart wants chelsea to win but my head tells me that Arsenal will win.

John

my predictions came true. well it was 3-0 to man utd but i came true. Chelsea won and i watched the match live. i started sweating til the second goal. then i was jumping. chelsea are going to win the cup.