• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Switchy

What makes me laugh is all the papers saying "Get Mourihno out" when he was having a bad run and as son as he's gone they all want him back. If there isn't Rjikaard there's always Steve McLaren :p

Wrestling Station

what about Van Basten? Im not a huge fan of him being Netherland's manager, but still he is an option.

Switchy

I wouldn't say so. He doesn't seem the "Chelsea type" but then again neither does Avram. I eckon they should get the best manager in league 1, Bristol Rovers very own Paul Trollope. It'd be an improvement :p

phantomgerald

^^^ Grant can't even control his players. if he stays, alot of them will leave. I think the best option now would be Hiddink if he wants to manage a club, either that or Capello doing England and Chelsea.

Wrestling Station

I dont like Capello's tactics and its not a watchable thing for me lol

phantomgerald

^^^Who cares? Chelsea's team isn't meant to be playing beautiful football. WIth the exception of maybe Alex who has to be one of the most fancy center defender I've seen. Drogba is meant to just muscle his way into goal, Anelka the 6 foot tap ins, Lampard the rebound scorer and Essien the mammoth tackler. We just need to constantly win and I'll be happy.

hbk4894

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko has told "friends" that he wants to return to former club AC Milan. (Daily Mail)

Peter Crouch and Sami Hyypia could both leave Liverpool in the summer, although the club would like to keep both of them. (Daily Mail)

Championship promotion rivals Ipswich and Stoke are battling to sign striker David Nugent on loan from Portsmouth. (Daily Express)

Manchester United have been contacted by the agents of Racing Santander defender Ezequiel Garay, with the Spanish club interested in taking Gerard Pique in the opposite direction. (Daily Mail)

Leeds are lining up a loan move for veteran Crystal Palace striker Dougie Freedman. (Daily Mirror)

Middlesbrough are set to reject Watford's loan move for winger Adam Johnson after the youngster's impressive form in recent weeks. (Daily Mirror)

Wigan centre-back Andreas Granqvist is likely to return to Swedish club Helsingborgs after falling down the pecking order at the JJB Stadium. (Daily Mirror)

OTHER GOSSIP

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan has told owner Mike Ashley that he cannot guarantee that the Magpies will stay up after crisis talks at the weekend. (Various)

Everton boss David Moyes says he is putting off contract talks until the end of the season to avoid losing focus. (Daily Star)

Newcastle striker Michael Owen apologised to his team-mates in the dressing room after missing several chances in the Magpies' 1-0 defeat by Blackburn. (Various)

John Hartson is expected to reject the chance to start a managerial career with East Stirling. (Daily Record)

AND FINALLY
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says the fact that strikers Nicklas Bendtner and Emmanuel Adebayor do not get on does not worry him at all. (Various)

hbk4894

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Barcelona have admitted defeat in trying to lure Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas back after director Txiki Begiristain said "he cannot return". (Various)

Barca now want Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo instead as they aim to beat Real Madrid to the winger's signature. (Daily Star)

Liverpool have opened contract talks with striker Peter Crouch. (Independent)

Wigan boss Steve Bruce is eyeing up Levante striker Mustafa Riga. (Mirror)

Ipswich manager Jim Magilton has told Portsmouth striker David Nugent to decide if he wants to move to the club on loan or not. (Mirror)

Sunderland boss Roy Keane is on the verge of giving ex-Manchester United team-mate Quinton Fortune a deal until the end of the season. (Sun)

OTHER GOSSIP

Uefa president Michel Platini says the reason behind the Premier League's 39th game proposal is to help clubs with mounting debt. (Daily Telegraph)

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright is not happy at "mischievous" reports over manager David Moyes not signing a new contract. (Daily Telegraph)

Dubai International Capital have tabled a £400m offer for Liverpool but Tom Hicks could buy-out co-owner George Gillett to take sole ownership of the club. (Various)

Carlos Tevez reminds Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson of ex-Old Trafford great Eric Cantona. (Various)

Arsenal skipper William Gallas has told Theo Walcott he needs to change if he wants to have more of an impact. (Sun)

AND FINALLY

Lyon president Jean Michel Aulas insists Manchester United will not get their hands on Karim Benzema and will instead give Ferguson a bottle of red wine from 1986 - the year the striker was born - after Tuesday's Champions League tie. (Sun)

Andriy Shevchenko's illustrious career has taken in some of the world's greatest stadiums and has now also seen him play at Griffin Park - where he played the full 90 minutes for a Chelsea reserve side. (Various)

Up The Gunners! we deserved the win to after dominating the first leg, and most people wrote us off because we were playing at the San Siro!

Flamini and Fabregas were superb in the midfield.

hbk4894

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri will try to sign Frank Lampard from his ex-club Chelsea in the summer. (The Sun)

Blackburn hope to keep David Bentley out of the clutches of bigger clubs by offering him a new deal. (Various)

Tottenham are closing in on Espanyol keeper Carlos Kameni, who will replace Paul Robinson as number one. (Various)

Liam Miller's poor timekeeping has not put off Major League Soccer's Toronto, who want him and Sunderland team-mate Ross Wallace. (Daily Star)

Nottingham Forest want to sign out-of-favour Wolves striker Freddy Eastwood on loan. (Daily Star)

Atletico Madrid have added Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina to a wanted list including Reds boss Rafael Benitez and midfielder Xabi Alonso. (Daily Mirror)

Dundee have signed Hibs midfielder Patrick Noubissie on loan until the end of the season. (Daily Mail)

OTHER GOSSIP

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is not scared of drawing a fellow English team in the last eight of the Champions League. (Various)

Middlesbrough may ditch their policy of not complaining to officials if decisions keep going against them for showing respect to referees. (D Mail)

Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc says he should have saved Xavi's shot in the 1-0 Champions League defeat by Barcelona. (Various)

Captain Stephen McManus says the side must eradicate basic mistakes if they are to progress in the tournament. (Various)

Strikers Ivan Klasnic and Hugo Almeida are injury doubts ahead of Werder Bremen's Uefa Cup tie against Rangers at Ibrox. (Daily Express)

Rangers striker Kris Boyd says the Ibrox club will be regarded as one of the favourites to lift the Uefa Cup if they beat Bremen over two legs. (The Scotsman)

AND FINALLY

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan and some of his players took to the catwalk as they put their struggles aside to raise money for cancer charities. (Daily Mirror)

On the modelling front, Joe Cole was being snapped in Chelsea's new home shirt when a van backed into his car. (Daily Mail)

Italian Outsider

if villa comes to England it will be Liverpool phantom because of the Spanish connection:)Arsenal beat ac milan 2-0 at san siro:shock:The Italian Outsider must be shocked:)

shocked not much, losing to Arsenal is possible, pissed yeah.
i'm severely disappointed, we should have played to win, after 20 min we were going for a tie.Pirlo got owned all the match by Fabregas, defenders and midfielders were sleeping.for what i saw in these 2 matches, Arsenal isn't that great team to kick us like this.but well this is football we can't always win. the thing that piss me off the most is that we r out of every competition now, the season is fucked.

shocked not much, losing to Arsenal is possible, pissed yeah.
i'm severely disappointed, we should have played to win, after 20 min we were going for a tie.Pirlo got owned all the match by Fabregas, defenders and midfielders were sleeping.for what i saw in these 2 matches, Arsenal isn't that great team to kick us like this.but well this is football we can't always win. the thing that piss me off the most is that we r out of every competition now, the season is fucked.

Fabregas! Fabregas! Whooaa

Cesc Fa-bre-gas,
You are the love of my life,
Cesc Fab-re-gas,
I'd let you sh*g my wife,
I wish i could play football like you
'Cos you're Arsenal
Through and through