Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

South Korea's new jersey.

viewimagemg7.jpg

Nike have reached the pinnacle of gayness.

LKP

Giovanni Trapattoni is a guy ive not heard a lot about. Mind you managung ireland should be easy for him. I can see him taking ireland quite far. I mean most italian mangers are good abroad. And ireland need a kick up the bum so do wales :).

phantomgerald

Trappatoni imo is a great manager. He's not as defensive minded as other Italian managers, which is good considering Ireland's superior attack over defense. I think he can take them far. One thing I don't like about him is he tends to quit through something, and that's a risk Ireland are taking.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Cesc Fabregas has revealed that he is in talks with Arsenal about extending his stay at Emirates Stadium.

The 20-year-old put pen-to-paper on an eight-year contract extension with The Gunners in 2006.

But reported interest from Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid has failed to die down, with the duo regularly expressing their interest in signing the midfielder.

Furthermore, reports emanating from Spain earlier this week suggesting that Barca chiefs have targeted Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger as the man to take charge at Camp Nou has led to talk of Fabregas heading to Spain with his current manager.

However, Fabregas has once again moved to deny rumours of a transfer back to his homeland, while revealing that talks are underway over a new deal.

Renegotiating

"I have contract in force until 2014, I have six years remaining and I am talking with my club, who are interested in renegotiating it," Fabregas told Cadena Ser.

"I want to succeed at Arsenal and [the fact] that the club wants me is fundamental for me.

"I am proud [to be linked to Barcelona], I am from Barcelona and I have played there.

"But now I only think of winning as many titles as possible here [at Arsenal]."

Fabregas has tallied 30 appearances for The Gunners so far this season, scoring an impressive 12 goals from midfield.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o says he would welcome Chelsea striker Didier Drogba moving to the Spanish outfit. (Daily Star)

Portsmouth striker Kanu is weighing up a move to Australian club Gold Coast Galaxy, who have close links with David Beckham's LA Galaxy outfit. (Various)

Liverpool could sell keeper Nikolay Mihaylov - bought for £225,000 - to FC Twente as the Dutch club, who have him on loan, want to sign him for £4m.

Dwight Yorke says he is playing for his Sunderland future as his deal at the club runs out in the summer. (Various)

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill will be handed the cash to help the club break the Premier League's top four monopoly. (Daily Star)

Under-pressure Sheffield United boss Bryan Robson will get £2m to sign Lee Martin from Manchester United. (Daily Express)

Lilian Thuram could leave Barcelona in the summer and join Arsenal in a player-coach capacity. (Daily Telegraph)

hbk4894

Reaction score
Chelsea and Tottenham have been put on red alert after Daniel Alves admitted he is desperate to quit Sevilla. (Daily Star)

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is planning a £9m summer swoop for Peter Crouch but Liverpool have opened contract talks with the striker to ward off interest. (Daily Mirror)

Everton boss David Moyes will have to come up with £4.5m for Heerenveen midfielder Michael Bradley. (Daily Mirror)

Motherwell striker Ross McCormack is to sign a pre-contract agreement with Wigan in the next 48 hours but it will have an escape clause - if the Latics are relegated. (Various)

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp has dismissed reports linking striker Kanu with a move to Australia. (The Independent)

Manchester City head a list of Premier League clubs chasing £4m-rated Cameroon international Stephane Mbia, who plays for Rennes. (Daily Star)

Stoke will battle with Championship promotion rivals West Brom in the race to sign Aston Villa striker Luke Moore on a loan deal. (Star)

OTHER GOSSIP

Midfielder Cesc Fabregas' proposed new deal with Arsenal could be worth £33m. (Various)

Manager Sven-Goran Eriksson is confident defender Richard Dunne will agree a new deal and not quit Manchester City at the end of the season. (Daily Star)

Reading have held preliminary talks with Nicky Shorey over extending the defender's contract. (The Independent)

Coventry chairman Ray Ranson is ready to name his former Birmingham team-mate Steve Wigley as Iain Dowie's successor. Dowie was sacked as manager on Monday. (The Sun)

But the Sky Blues chairman has also been linked with Wigan number two Eric Black. (Daily Mirror)

Manager Kevin Keegan has warned striker Shola Ameobi he has to take his next chance at Newcastle or leave. (Daily Mirror)

Sheffield Wednesday are on the verge of a £15m takeover by a group of British-based Asian businessmen. (Daily Mirror)

Leicester City chairman Milan Mandaric has revealed he spent £11m in his first year in charge at the Walkers Stadium. "It has not been easy," he said. (The Independent)

Sir Trevor Brooking, who is the Football Association's development director, has won his battle for fresh funding for grassroots football, with an extra £6m a year being injected into the amateur game. (The Guardian)

Albion Rovers boss John McCormack believes Hearts' interim manager Stevie Frail should be the club's next head coach. (Daily Record)

Reaction score
Sheffield Wednesday are on the verge of a £15m takeover by a group of British-based Asian businessmen. (Daily Mirror)

thanks for all the news hbk,sheffield wednesday are the first football club i supported back in 1993,hope to see them in the premiership someday.

any predictions for the arse-mayoo match tomorrow,i think the gunners will win 2-1.

phantomgerald

Hmm, I don't care too much for the match, especially since I think whoever loses the match would actually get an advantage in the Premier league, so I don't think they would mind too much if they lost.

hbk4894

Reaction score
TRANSFER RUMOURS

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is trying to sign Congo "wonderkid" Paul Jose Mpoklu. The 15-year-old is also wanted by Tottenham who want to sign him as soon as he turns 16.(Daily Mirror)

Chelsea striker Ben Sahar is set to join Championship strugglers Sheffield Wednesday on-loan. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan has revealed a wish-list of players he hopes to sign in the summer that includes Manchester United defender Wes Brown, Chelsea left-back Wayne Bridge and West Ham striker Dean Ashton. (The Sun)

AC Milan striker Ronaldo is sweating on a new deal at the club after having knee surgery earlier in the week. Ronaldo's contract runs out in June and he has been told he faces at least nine months on the sidelines. (The Independent)

Reading manager Steve Coppell will move for Red Bulls New York striker Jozy Altidore who is also wanted by Real Madrid. (Daily Mirror)

Preston manager Alan Irvine is ready to end David Nugent's nightmare at Portsmouth after falling further down the Fratton Park pecking order. (Daily Star)

OTHER GOSSIP

The Premier League's plan for a "39th game" looks to be in crisis after the Football Association and Fifa refused to back the proposal. (Various)

The FA are worried that the plan may affect their bid for the 2018 World Cup. (The Sun)

Premier League chairman Richard Scudamore is ready to take on Fifa in a bid to rescue the idea. (The Times)

But Manchester United are said to be leading a revolt to kill off the controversial plan. (The Daily Telegraph)

AND FINALLY

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has vowed to stay at the club for another 20 years. (Daily Star)

Chelsea manager Avram Grant has nicknamed John Terry "the bionic man" after his latest speedy recovery from injury. (Various)

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is facing the most crucial 79 hours of his tenure at Anfield with important FA Cup and Champions League games coming up. (Daily Mirror)

Switchy

Reaction score
Bristol Rovers 1 - 0 Southamton, that says it all :):):):):)

Rovers in the quarters for the first time in over 50 years and they're gonna be further than either Man United or Arsenal.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Saturday, 16 February 2008
The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON
Bristol Rovers 1-0 Southampton
Cardiff 2-0 Wolverhampton
Chelsea 3-1 Huddersfield
Coventry 0-5 West Brom
Liverpool 1-2 Barnsley
Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal
The Coca-Cola Football League Championship
Charlton 2-2 Watford
Hull 1-1 Colchester
Ipswich 2-1 Blackpool
Leicester 4-0 Norwich
Coca-Cola Football League One
Cheltenham 1-1 Hartlepool
Luton 0-1 Leyton Orient
Northampton 4-0 Gillingham
Nottm Forest 1-0 Swindon
Oldham 3-0 Yeovil
Port Vale 0-2 Swansea
Southend 2-1 Bournemouth
Tranmere 2-0 Millwall
Coca-Cola Football League Two
Bradford 1-2 Rochdale
Brentford 3-1 Accrington Stanley
Chester 0-1 Notts County
Darlington 1-2 Mansfield
Grimsby 1-4 Dag & Red
Hereford 2-0 Chesterfield
Lincoln City 3-1 Macclesfield
Peterborough 1-0 Barnet
Stockport 1-2 Bury
Wycombe 1-0 Rotherham

LKP

Manchester untied showing why they are amazing. Arsenal never really showed up did they? 4-0 i said 4-0 and had a lucky result lol i only wish now that i had put a bet on it:(.

John

Liverpool lost to barnsley. how rubbish are barnsley, they won liverpool. ha im so happy right now that liverpool have lost. what a nice way to start the day. Plus now Drogba is back chelsea will be more dominant than ever. finally chelsea get back their foreign talent back from their over seas buisness.

phantomgerald

Manchester untied showing why they are amazing. Arsenal never really showed up did they? 4-0 i said 4-0 and had a lucky result lol i only wish now that i had put a bet on it:(.

Tbh, I think Arsenal got the better deal. Now they get Fa Cup weekends off and can concentrate on the BPL and the Champion's league.