Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Tbh Phantom, I would've played James myself. England played a good, young line up and I can see Capello sticking to a more young squad in his stint at England because although there were a few slip-ups England played pretty well.

Small Show, Chelsea have already won the prem twice recently so it's not all they have left to do, the only thing they have left to do is win the champions league.

Anyway back to my point of England's young line up. With Capello leaving both Beckham and Owen out is the reason I am thinking of this. With David Bentley, Jermaine Jenas (he may not be "young" but he's still breaking through), Micah Richards, Ashley Young and Wayne Rooney all in the England frame I reckon the future is bright for England and Capelleo is giving them time to shine and I wouldn't be surprised if Lampard was the next to be dropped from the England frame once he returns.

phantomgerald

Sorry switchy, I don't agree with you there. If you're going with youth, then play Green, who's younger than James. I find it sad that Green is not getting the respect he deserves because he never played at a big club before. He's easily the best keeper right now.

Bentley, Richards and Rooney were already there when Mclaren was boss, so the only new guy is Young, so I can't say he did anything much.

I think Mclaren really brought England to such a low that now a win against anyone is considered an achievement. England should sweep through such opponents with ease.

Reaction score
Sorry switchy, I don't agree with you there. If you're going with youth, then play Green, who's younger than James. I find it sad that Green is not getting the respect he deserves because he never played at a big club before. He's easily the best keeper right now.

Bentley, Richards and Rooney were already there when Mclaren was boss, so the only new guy is Young, so I can't say he did anything much.

I think Mclaren really brought England to such a low that now a win against anyone is considered an achievement. England should sweep through such opponents with ease.
james is an awesome shot stopper,he just has lapses in his concentration which results in the comical goals sometimes:detective2: there are few easy games in international football and switzerland is an above average team so it's a good result.

my prediction for sunday chelsea-liverpool 1-0 to chelsea:raincloud: :jumpon: :eek5: or 0-1 to liverpool::aman :sq_yellow_wink: or 1-1:schmoll: i don't see more than 2 goals in a liverpool/chelsea match.

phantomgerald

These lapses of concentration will come back to haunt the team, and he's not exactly planning long-term anyway. By 2010 James will be 38, 39? Why not start grooming the next heir to the gloves anyway.

John

james is an awesome shot stopper,he just has lapses in his concentration which results in the comical goals sometimes:detective2: there are few easy games in international football and switzerland is an above average team so it's a good result.

my prediction for sunday chelsea-liverpool 1-0 to chelsea:raincloud: :jumpon: :eek5: or 0-1 to liverpool::aman :sq_yellow_wink: or 1-1:schmoll: i don't see more than 2 goals in a liverpool/chelsea match.

Chelsea are gonna kick backsides! Liverpool dont have Torrez, so we've won already. even though we dont have drogba we will still win. the best Liverpool player on the pitch tomorrow will be Steven Gerarrd. so i predict 3-0 to Chelsea! and yes i am a chelsea fan!

hbk4894

Reaction score
1509: Ryan Giggs zips a belting left-footed shot across goal and past the far post. Decent effort, but I'll be honest the game has gone a touch quiet. That'll suit City down to the ground but surely United can launch some sort of late rally?
1506: Benjani goes off to a hero's reception from the City fans and 19-year-old Ecuadorian Felipe Caicido comes on for his senior debut.
1504: Last throw of the dice from United - Hargreaves and Carrick on for Anderson and O'Shea. Fergie, without a striker on the bench, may be regretting his decision not to have selected young Danny Welbeck as substitute now.
1500: Loving that stat - Sven-Goran Eriksson's record as manager at Old Trafford? Won seven, Drawn two, Lost one. And remember, City won the reverse fixture at Eastlands too.
1456: Great tackle from Richard Dunne, the defender getting an all-important toe on the ball with Tevez set to strike 16 yards out.
1455: Fergie decides the time has come to change it and Ji-Sung Park comes on for Nani.
1452: Anderson's 20-yarder is comfortable held by City keeper Joe Hart.
1451: United will have to watch those counter-attacks - the hosts get away with it as Stephen Ireland and Benjani fail to make the most of a two-on-one and Nemanja Vidic scrambles clear.

1448: John O'Shea is the first player into the book after he clatters Darius Vassell on the right-hand touchline.
1447: United think they've equalised - but Tevez is about three yards offside when Paul Scholes's shot comes in and so his tap-in from the rebound is rightly ruled out.
1446: Ronaldo gets the better of Micah Richards on the right-hand side but then spoons a rubbish cross over and away from everyone in the box. He looks down at the pitch - what's that saying about a bad workman?
1443: Delightful ball from Scholes finds Ronaldo running through. Micah Richards looks to have lost him but then sticks out a right leg to provide a timely intervention.
1441: No United backlash just yet - City are controlling possession well at the moment.
1437: Ber-limey - Dietmar Hamann kerplunks an effort at goal from fully 30 yards and it stings Edwin van der Sar's palms as the Dutchman keeps it out.
1419 - HALF-TIME: Man Utd 0-2 Man City
A couple of minutes of stoppage time before the half-time whistle goes and it's the blue half of Manchester that are dancing at the moment. Well, well, well... deep breaths everyone.
1416 - GOAL: Man Utd 0-2 Man City
Would you Adam it! Yet another superb cross from Petrov is glanced home by Benjani for a debut goal. Where are the script-writers now?
1414: One such counter from City brings more strife for the hosts, Martin Petrov's whipped cross causing problems and Van der Sar has to palm it behind with Gelson Fernandes lurking.
1412: He may have taken a bit of stick as England boss, but there's no doubting Sven-Goran Eriksson's tactical nous here - City are defending well, repelling wave after wave of United attacks, and they are still posing problems on the counter at the other end, with Benjani, Martin Petrov and Darius Vassell happy to break. Nicely set up, this.
1407: Bit of a United onslaught at the moment but the City rearguard is holding up well. Firstly Cristiano Ronaldo's drive is deflected wide by Richard Dunne - it may have been off-target anyway - and then the City defence does well to block a Rio Ferdinand shot from the resulting corner.
1405: City fans hold their breath as Cristiano Ronaldo lines up a free-kick 25 yards from goal - but his trademark toe-poke effort flies over the bar.
1359: Take a bow Joe Hart - a fine stop from the City keeper after Carlos Tevez turns on the edge of the area and drills a fine half-volley goalwards keeps the visitors ahead. A good response from United, though.
1355 - GOAL! Man Utd 0-1 Man City
City take the lead to stun the home masses, but it takes two bites of the cherry for Darius Vassell to finish. Martin Petrov's superb through-ball puts in Stephen Ireland and even though his shot is saved by Edwin van der Sar, it falls to Vassell, who fires home at the second attempt.
1352: City appear to have settled after that nervy opening and Rio Ferdinand has to get a vital touch on Nedum Onuoha s cross to take it away from Benjani's head in front of goal.
1348: Cristiano Ronaldo goes down under Dietmar Hamann's challenge from behind in the box, but Howard Webb waves away the appeals. At best there was minimal contact.
1345: Stunning tackle from Richard Dunne - the Irishman sliding in to deny Carlos Tevez a clear shot on goal after he had been set through by Ronaldo. Best attack of the half so far, that.
1344: First shot in anger from City - Martin Petrov stinging a shot well over from 25 yards.
1343: A rare foray forward from City, but Gelson Fernandes can't quite get on the end of Martin Petrov's cross.
1339: First clear-cut chance of the match and it falls to Ryan Giggs, the Welshman controlling well inside the box, left of goal, and he brings a decent save from Joe Hart, who tips his rising effort over the bar.
1337: A predictable early pattern to the match is established - City defending deep and happy to let United have the ball in their own half, with the hosts pressing at every opportunity. Paul Scholes appears to be anchoring the midfield at the moment, with Anderson pressing on.
1333: United enjoy the early possession and twice City rely on last-gasp clearances, firstly from Micah Richards and then Richard Dunne, as Carlos Tevez lurks in the box.

Reaction score
Chelsea are gonna kick backsides! Liverpool dont have Torrez, so we've won already. even though we dont have drogba we will still win. the best Liverpool player on the pitch tomorrow will be Steven Gerarrd. so i predict 3-0 to Chelsea! and yes i am a chelsea fan!

say that again:chinese: chelsea had an opportunity to close the gap on the leaders and they blew it:chinese: i hope arsenal win today to open an 8 point gap over chelsea:jason2:

phantomgerald

Fuck that man, that game was absolute shit. On the other hand, City won, so I'm half happy.

John

About Man U! Ferguson Blamed the 50 year thing on the fact that they lost. what a load of rubbish.

Switchy

Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is if Arsenal win tonight, I can't see them slipping up. The title would almost certainly be theirs.

Oh and btw Bristol Rovers are gonna beat Oldham tommorow :p

dean28

Reaction score
I think there to many matchs left to Arsenal will win there are a lot of youg inexperiance players in the team and they have sliped up a couple of times this season against some of the teams in mid table (Boro) and don't they still have to play Chesea and Man u i think Man u will win but it will be close

phantomgerald

I think it's Arsenal's to lose. The EPL these days is very competitive, and the top teams rarely drop points. It's not like 5 years ago when the bottom teams can actually shock the top teams, it happens lesser now. The gaps bigger, so the chance of an upset is lesser.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i thgink arsenal should have it in the bag. i donts ee arsenal slipping up, but we will see

hbk4894

Reaction score
fixures tonight
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
UEFA Cup
AEK Athens v Getafe, Round of 32, L1, 18:00
Anderlecht v Bordeaux, Round of 32, L1, 19:45
Galatasaray v Bayer Leverkusen, Round of 32, L1, 17:45
Marseille v Spartak Moscow, Round of 32, L1, 19:45
PSV v Helsingborgs IF, Round of 32, L1, 19:45
Rangers v Panathinaikos, Round of 32, L1, 20:00
SK Brann v Everton, Round of 32, L1, 19:00
Sporting v Basle, Round of 32, L1, 20:45
Werder Bremen v Braga, Round of 32, L1, 19:30
Zenit St Petersburg v Villarreal, Round of 32, L1, 17:00
Coca-Cola Football League Two
Chesterfield v Peterborough, 19:30
Blue Square Premier
Stevenage v Forest Green, 19:45
Clydesdale Bank Premier League
Hibernian v Gretna, 19:45
Scottish Cup
Dundee Utd v St Mirren, R5, 19:45

hbk4894

Reaction score
ALZBURG, Austria (AFP) — Seven-times Serie A winner and former Italy coach Giovanni Trapattoni confirmed Wednesday that he will take over as Republic of Ireland manager on June 1.

The 68-year-old told a press conference he will see out his contract with Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg until next May and will then begin his two-year deal with the Irish team.

The 10-member board of the Football Association of Ireland (FAI) are due to meet later Wednesday when the appointment is expected to be ratified.

His appointment ends a 113-day search for a successor to Steve Staunton.

Details of Trapattoni's financial package were agreed at a meeting between the Italian and a FAI delegation led by chief executive John Delaney in Milan on Tuesday evening.

The former Juventus, AC Milan and Inter Milan coach, who has won league titles in four countries (Austria, Germany and Portugal as well as his native Italy) is expected to bring his backroom staff of Claudio Gentile and Fausto Rossi with him into the post.

Ireland legend Liam Brady, who won two Serie A titles under Trapattoni at Juventus and is now in charge of Arsenal's youth development, is expected to also have a role though its precise nature is unclear.

Brady's understanding of the Irish sports mentality, the respect he commands in the Irish game, and being able to speak Italian are considered important given Trapattoni's limited English.

After a search led by Ireland caretaker manager Don Givens which took in at least 10 candidates including Gerard Houllier and Graeme Souness, Trapattoni emerged as a late challenger to the former England and Australia coach Terry Venables.

Trapattoni has one of the finest resumes in world football having every major European trophy but his four-year reign as Italy manager was unsuccessful and he was often criticised for his defensive tactics.

Staunton, Ireland's most capped player, stepped down as manager in October after Ireland failed to qualify for Euro 2008.

The former Liverpool and Aston Villa defender had been appointed in January 2006 without any previous managerial experience.