Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

^^^LOL. I think he's too embarrased to give his opinion when Bolton are losing.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Wolverhampton Wanderers are to make a statement about boss Mick McCarthy, who is being linked with the vacant South Korea coach's job.

McCarthy and former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier have been confirmed as the two candidates.

The Korean Football Association is set to to make a decision by Saturday.

KFA president Chung Mong-joon said: "We have received the final answer from both candidates and now have to agree on a contract."

Korea have been searching for a new coach since July when Pim Verbeek stepped down after leading the Taeguk Warriors to third place at the 2007 AFC Asia Cup.

McCarthy has previous international experience after spending six years in charge of the Republic of Ireland and steered them to the second round of the World Cup in 2002, before taking over at Sunderland.

606: DEBATE
Looks like Mick McCarthy is going to South Korea to be an international manager again. I seriously hope he does

TH8r

The 48-year-old parted company with the Black Cats in March 2006 with the club bottom of the Premiership and took over at Molineux four months later.

Wolves are currently sixth in the Championship, having won nine of their opening 20 league games this season.

Houllier, meanwhile, is available after leaving Lyon earlier this year.

The former Liverpool manager is France's technical director having spent two successful years in charge of Lyon.

The 60-year-old has also been linked with the England job.

Reaction score
yea im surprised...once again, liverpool's players are freaking lazy as shit and have 0 passion and hunger to win the game.

the only player who tried to pull effort tonight was gerrard.

:gun_rifle: rafa

LOL. I think the Liverpool players are doing it on purpose so Rafa gets the sack, but erious they just don't have the passion and they got a quite a big squad with many different talents. And in my opinion the talents don't have a good team chemistry, so maybe later on the seasosn they'll give their best as they get used to each other. It's not only Liverpool, look at Totttenham, Newcastle and Bolton.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Boro beat arsenal 2-1, good win for the teesiders. It just goes to prove in the last to games with arsenal all yuo have to do it pressure them into makingmistakes, simple as.

Reaction score
Well Arsenal are missing quite few good players, which will give an adavatage to Chelsea.

Bruno Sammartino

Reaction score
Arsenal have had there slip up of the seson and they survived still first. If you ask me i think Arsenal will decimate Chelsea next week.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think arsenal will win next week because they will be able to play a fluante sytle of football.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Arsenal are going to crumble. And chelsea is the first step.

What's that Gerald :D

Didn't look like we crumbled out there tonight? you were lucky to only go down 1 - 0 a few more could of been bagged easily, the goal was even sweeter comming from Gallas!

Someone needs to tell Terry to eat some concrete and harden up. :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
who cares about Arsenal when Milan is World Champion?
Milan>all
Kaka>Cena(yeah Cena)>all

for TDK: guess who scored against Boca? twice... :shifty:

phantomgerald

Wow real hard to win the Club world cup huh?

Don't get too happy Italian boy.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
still better than winning nothing.. :shifty:

edit: u think it wasn't hard? when was the last time Chelsea winning it?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
What's that Gerald :D

Didn't look like we crumbled out there tonight? you were lucky to only go down 1 - 0 a few more could of been bagged easily, the goal was even sweeter comming from Gallas!

Someone needs to tell Terry to eat some concrete and harden up. :)

You didn't answer my question Gerald still think were going to crumble :)

phantomgerald

LOL. Damn you Luke. Lucky bastards. Nah it was a good win for you guys but this ain't over yet. And the only consolation would be that we didn't waste as much chances as TDK's Liverpool