Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^YWNA? I know it sounds dumb but I wouldn't mind if Liverpool got knocked out the champions league. It'll keep the players more fit for vital prem games and it's not like the champions league is all they want *cough*Abramovic*cough* so why not. Rafa always moans at the busy schedule so losing the champions league is not that bad for me if it happens.

Reaction score
i'm also not big on Cl this season but i would rather liverpool lose to a team like barcelona and gets eliminated rather than not qualify from a weak group like ours.It would hurt our reputation if we failed to qualify from this weak group.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rafa needs to stop using the swapping the players around every week, they were lucky against Spurs yesterday, they need a consistant starting 11.

youthought

Reaction score
I just finished watching the England match and realised that those commentators suck. I mean, shut up about Rooney. hes good but he isnt the best player ever

Reaction score
owen is too injury prone,they should put rooney with luke young or agbonlahor for now.russia next then premiership football back on for the next 3 weeks:)

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Owen being injury prone has nothing to do with his playing ability and do you mean Ashley Young, not Luke young? Either way I don't think he or Agbonlahor are international quality and what's the excitement about Rooney now he's back, everyone thinks he's so great 'cause he scored 1 goal. I admit he is better than all the other strikers but he doesn't get goals too often and that's his problem. I'd just stick with Owen/Rooney atm...

Reaction score
why not crouch,i know he's crap but his international goal record is outstanding and he could form a good partnership with rooney.as for owen he's too injury prone switchy,it may have nothing to do with his ability but the fact that he's on the sidelines so often means that he rarely hits top form,remember his misses against germany.as for young and agbonlahor they may not be world class,but they are playing well right now so their confidence must be pretty good and pennant on current form deserves a call up.if russia are up for this match unlike at wembley we'll have a better idea of england's shortcomings.

Switchy

Reaction score
I am a fan of Pennant and he has been on decent form recently and he should get a call up but I don't see any poin in it because if SWP carries on in his form there will be no chance any other Right Wingers will get the slightest chance to play.

phantomgerald

Pennant can't get into the team because the depth in the right side is deep. They have SWP, Lennon and Bentley. And walcott for the future. Pennant has no place in the team because of the position he plays.

phantomgerald

^^^ I guessing you're saying ten Cate. I guess he seems like a world class assistant, but I want Grant out as soon as possible. Hopefully Cate is there to prepare for Rijkard's arrival as manager.

Reaction score
england lost and are almost out of euro 2008 and scotland are trailing by a goal away to georgia with 54 mins played:shock:tough night for british teams!!!!!!!!!

phantomgerald

Love him or hate him, United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans, you got to admit that Mourinho is the best man to lead England now. He knows the players, he's got that arrogance that proves he's not afraid of any challenge, he will go down hard on stars that are not performing, and he can give the media something to report about.