Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
yes wrestling station heinze has joined madrid:sad:their gain our loss:sad:but rafa will probaly buy a versatile defender when the next transfer window opens in january.

the dark knight

^i think Heinze will join Real Madrid.

he did join.

guys dont be so negative. just having the name "liverpool" can win us the match even if we played with the 12 year olds :D. gerrad and carra are going to make a difference no doubt. but, it doesnt mean we'll lose. tou-lousy are not bad but im afraid they can cause trouble.

arbeloa and mascherano arent really great in defending but they can definitely get the ball from between the guy's leg :lol:.

3-1 anyone? all we need is attacking...

phantomgerald

I like Arbeloa. I thought he was just another of the Real Madrid rejects, but the he went to Depor and proved himself there, and in the few times I've seen him in a Pool shirt, I think he's quite decent and can still improve since he's young. I hope he succeeds and makes the left back spot his own. Although I don't think he's the solution at center back

hbk4894

Reaction score
West Ham have confirmed they have made an approach to Internazionale for Adriano.

Inter confirmed last weekend they were willing to loan out the Brazilian striker so that he can regain some form and fitness after dropping down the pecking order at Giuseppe Meazza.

Manchester City and Parma had been linked with the powerful forward, although Adriano's agent appeared to rule out the prospect of leaving on loan with the transfer window set to slam shut on Friday

However, West Ham have now declared an interest in Adriano and are hoping to lure him to Upton Park before Friday's transfer deadline.

The 25-year-old has suggested he would be willing to leave Inter on a permanent basis and may be tempted by the chance to get his career back on track at West Ham.

"West Ham can confirm we are holding talks with Inter Milan over striker Adriano," said a statement on the club's website.

"The figures that have been quoted in the media are inaccurate as the possible deal is in its early stages and money has not yet been discussed.

"The club are investigating the possibility of a loan deal at this stage."

Meanwhile, Arsene Wenger has revealed he has turned down the chance to take Adriano to Emirates Stadium.

"I was offered Adriano on loan and I said no," said Wenger.

"We do not need him and it was an easy decision to make because we're not out there to sign another striker.

"The agreement was for a loan. Adriano has qualities we don't need. They wanted to give us a player but wanted one back in return.

"I won't say who it was. I didn't want to lose the player they requested. I didn't necessarily think Adriano would upset the balance of the squad.

"I have bought Eduardo Da Silva. I already had Emmanuel Adebayor and Robin van Persie and I brought Nicklas Bendtner back.

"I still have Theo Walcott and Abou Diaby can play through the middle. Why should I bring more forwards in?

"I have big faith in my squad and they've proved me right so far this season."
from skysports

Switchy

Reaction score
1-0 to Liverpool. Crouch scored a poachers goal and now it looks like Toulouse are going Toulouse.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Jermaine Jenas has signed a new five-year contract to stay at Tottenham Hotspur.

A £7million capture from Newcastle United two years ago, the midfielder has made an impressive start to the new season.

Jenas, who has scored 16 goals in 70 appearances for Spurs, is now tied to White Hart Lane until 2012.

And the 24-year-old admits he would have no qualms in seeing out the rest of his career with Tottenham.

"This club has the calibre of squad that any player would want to be part of," Jenas told the club's official website.

"The spirit in the squad is terrific, the club is ambitious and undoubtedly moving forward.

"I feel I still have a lot of potential to develop further and playing alongside team-mates of this quality will help me do that.

Vital ingredient

"I am very happy here and would love to stay at Tottenham for the rest of my career."

Spurs boss Martin Jol has praised Jenas' impact in North London and believes the 'sky is the limit' for the former Nottingham Forest youngster.

Jol said: "JJ has made a big contribution over the last two seasons and he is improving as a player all the time. His goals from midfield are a vital ingredient for us and he is already off the mark this season.

"I am delighted he has committed his future to the club because JJ has so much talent and is such a positive player.

"He always wants to learn and that is the right mentality to have, he wants to prove that he is a top player and the sky is the limit for him."

phantomgerald

Ajax lost. A little hard to believe Ajax is not in the champions league.

Reaction score
liverpool in the same group as porto,marseille and besiktas,could'nt have asked for an easier group,in mu=y book we're already in the last 16:)

hbk4894

Reaction score
yes Anelka, signed a new contract at my club bolton and im happy