• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Switchy

I won't until January 31st (beat that, jk). I'm not really bothered about who comes because Liverpool already have a squad good enough for 1st or 2nd this season and they canwai until January to sign anyone who they really want.

I wanna see what Phantomgerald says when Liverpool beat Chelsea (I hope to god Chelsea don't win after I said that but oh well).

liverpool / chelsea is the hardest match to predict in football it's also a very boring match to watch,it will be a batte of the midfield with very few chances for each team.it's up to lady luck to decide on that one.I'm eager to see torres vs drogba though,i think either one of them will clinch the winner.

Switchy

I reckon it will be a defender for either team getting a late goal from a corner or free kick etc. I can see it being Agger, I dunno why but I just think that's what will happen. Another possibility is a 1-1 draw with to "normal" goals if you get what I mean.

the fact that man utd have drawn their 2 matches have put added pressure on chelsea and liverpool.If we can get the three points it would be great because man utd at one point or the other will hit full steam and start winning 10 games in a row,so better for us to get a good lead on them now rather than play catch up to manure.

Switchy

If Liverpool will be a huge starting advantage over both Man U and Chelsea but if Chelsea win it will be the same. Hopefully it will benefit Liverpool in the long run if they clinch the victory and could lead to a good run of form from them with the confidence boost from the win. In the case of a draw I won't complain but it will give Man U a chnce to catch up.

phantomgerald

Today is the day. Remember the bet TDK? You're going to have to put Chelsea on your sig after tonight.

And where's my fellow chelsea fans? I'm always getting triple teamed in this thread by EOE, Switchy and TDK.

Terry is back, Gerrard is hurting. End of discussion

the dark knight

^i remember.

anyway, ill be off today. ill try to watch all the matches but, i just hope.

2-1 for liverpool. gerrard's not the only one who can keep us in shape, i dont have time to talk but, pennant will do a great job.

COME ON REDS!!!!!!!!

phantomgerald

obviously there is something wrong with the sigs you guys are using.

Prepare for the ultimate Chelsea sig.

how it will end tomorrow:wink_3:
chelsea_gerrard_800.jpg

Switchy

EoE get the sig me an TDK are using and by the way, nice point about the pic. I love this thread when it's Liverpol Vs Chelsea, everything just hypes up.

Bradders

Chelsea will win and if we don't I will get someone to make me a Liverpool Banner which can replace this Chelsea one. What are the scores at the moment?

Switchy

This is interesting nw, battle of the sigs. What we gonna do if it's a draw because TDK's sig is on the line for Liverpool and Bradders is for chelsea. hmmmmmm...

EDIT: Liverpool/Chelsea isn't until tommorow, Bradders.

phantomgerald

EOE and Switchy, put your sigs on the line as well if Liverpool loses. Me and Bradder's asses are on the line for Chelsea, and TDK's ass is already on the line. And the loser will need to keep the sig there for one week.

If its a draw, then nobody needs to change their sig

Deal?