• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I just found out in 1 of my magazines that Atletico have signed Simao. I'm not sure when but i'm surprised and thought he'd go to Liverpool.

phantomgerald

I just found out in 1 of my magazines that Atletico have signed Simao. I'm not sure when but i'm surprised and thought he'd go to Liverpool.

It went through like a few weeks ago. Liverpool bought Ryan Babel shortly after the deal wen through. I realized he played for Barcelona before when I looked through a few classic matches.

Switchy

Reaction score
Kk, Atletico could be pushing for a 3rd/4th place this season with Simao, Forlan and Reyes. Torres is a mega loss for them but i'm sure those 3 would make the squad better overall.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
haven't post here for a while so:
to piss somewhat off TDK (sorry :D):yeah now Gerrard>Lampard no doubt, still Lampard back in the days ruled
Essien>> Sissoko anytime
Ballack used to be better than Alonso or Mascherano in Bayern, in Chelsea kinda disappointed, i'd give him another season

then Cicinho is just ok nothing that can make a team jump from mediocre to top; Brazilians usually prefer Italy to England for less media pressure, food, yes food!, more freedom; not such a big loss for Liverpool anyways

then Reina>Westerveld>Dudek(fucking bastard lucky)

Switchy don't forget about Aguero when talking about Atletico, he is being said to be as good as Messi(kinda exagerrated);still they have a pretty interesting team

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I was naming the new signings. Don't worry about Aguero, he's got a great future ahead of him.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm sure there are better footbalers to talk about than Dudek. He was a decent goalie but I hate that he left because he wasn't getting 1st team football and goes to Real madrid. Does he think he's better than Casillas or something?

the dark knight

^^wtf are you talking about? you're kiddin?

1)ronaldinho = sucks and over rated

2)batman > all other comic characters....just look at my user name

Reinvented

Reaction score
I was kidding about the 1st one cause Messi and Tevez are the best.

Batman is good but Green Lanturn is the shit Hal Jordon bitch.

phantomgerald

Ronaldinhno is overrated and he was a one-season wonder. I think if he doesn't step up his game, he might lose his place to Messi.

P.S Superman>Batman

the dark knight

^^superman is gay. everyone knows that + batman beat superman :) + batman's comics, games and movies are far more fun :)

Reinvented

Reaction score
Messi is the boy wonder he is just a beast.

Superman might be gay but.....Batman has Robin wait is Batman MJ and not Jordan.

GREEN LANTURN A.K.A HAL JORDON A.K.A BEST DC COMIC.

phantomgerald

Enough of comics and lets get back to soccer.

EPL starts today after the painful months of waiting.

the dark knight

Enough of comics and lets get back to soccer.

EPL starts today after the painful months of waiting.

its called football.

anyway, im having fucking problems with my tv and might miss our match against aston :mad: :ranting: :mad_2:

anyway, my predictions:

spurs 3-1 sunderland
Derby 0-2 Portsmouth
bolton 1-1 newcastle
wet spam 1-1 man city
everton 2-1 wigan
boro 2-2 blackburn
aston 1-2 lfc
arse-anal 1-0 full-ham
chelski 3-1 birmingham
cunts 3-0 reading the newspaper

any of you joined the prediction league?