Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tasso10

Reaction score
Him n Benni up front. Dangerous combo. Just hope they work well together. Blackburn for dark horse in the Premiership this year perhaps?

phantomgerald

Rumours now that Michael Ballack might join Real Madrid. Well, i think Mourinho used Ballack as a central to Defensive midfielder, which is not the best position for Ballack to give his best performance.
And i think that in Real Madrid they want him to play Zidan's role; ie. to be attacking midfielder (Which is the best position for Ballack to play in).
Now lets see what value would Chelsea post to release Ballack from their mighty squad.

I'll willingly let Ballack leave for 10-15 million. In my opinion, he is just dragging Chelsea down as Mourinhno is not that willing to drop him. If he is sold, Chelsea can go back to a 4-3-3, with Essien, Lampard and possibly Sidwell or Mikel as the third midfielder.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^ You're forgetting about the "English Ronaldinho" Joe Cole. Why have Sidwell or Mikel when there's him? He may be injury prone but he's a decent player at his best.

phantomgerald

^^^ I have him on the right wing if he's fit, relegating Malouda or Robben to the bench. Then have Drogba alone up front. I'm still hoping Chelsea sign a right back. I don't like either JOhnson or Feirrera, and Ben Haim is not a natural right back.

Switchy

Reaction score
Robben is on his way out anyway by the looks of it. Here is my team:

Cech-GK
Makelele- RB (I know its not his natural position but he's a decent player there)
Terry-CB
Ben Haim-CB
A.Cole-LB
J.Cole-LM
Ballack-CM
Essien-CM
Wright Phillips-RM (I rate him, but don't think he's really been given a decent chance)
Lampard-Attack Midfield
Drogba-ST

phantomgerald

Robben is on his way out anyway by the looks of it. Here is my team:

Cech-GK
Makelele- RB (I know its not his natural position but he's a decent player there)
Terry-CB
Ben Haim-CB
A.Cole-LB
J.Cole-LM
Ballack-CM
Essien-CM
Wright Phillips-RM (I rate him, but don't think he's really been given a decent chance)
Lampard-Attack Midfield
Drogba-ST

Wher does Malouda go? And Makelele is getting on with age and I think now even Lassana Diarra is going to get more games than him. And I'll start Carvalho over Ben Haim

Switchy

Reaction score
I have a problem with Malouda because he didn't join Liverpool. you can call it a biased opinion if you want, 'cause it is.

Maka is getting on with age but I think he's a good player. I'm not saying he's gonna play this season but i'm just saying what my team would be. Maka would be good at a team like sunderland imo.

I don't like Carvalho, don't know why. He just seems to be clumsy and makes a lot of mistakes.

phantomgerald

I have a problem with Malouda because he didn't join Liverpool. you can call it a biased opinion if you want, 'cause it is.

Maka is getting on with age but I think he's a good player. I'm not saying he's gonna play this season but i'm just saying what my team would be. Maka would be good at a team like sunderland imo.

I don't like Carvalho, don't know why. He just seems to be clumsy and makes a lot of mistakes.

u a Liverpool fan too? That makes 3 liverpool fans on this forum. I feel so outnumbered. And if you ask me, I think I'd rather have Babel than Malouda. As for Makele, I think it's time Chlesea releases him so he can go find first team football.

Reaction score
arsenal have won the emirates cup beating inter 2-1.They played some sweet passing football.After all there may be a future after thierry henry.Hope da silva gets his work permit.British high commission will render its decision on the work permit issue next week.

phantomgerald

They did look good, but you could tell that the youngsters play based on monentum and if something goes against them, I wonder if they can actually keep their heads cool and concentrate without enough leadership on the field

Switchy

Reaction score
Arsenal only have 3 experianced players in Lehmann, Gilberto and Gallas (sorry if I missed anyone out but i'm doing like 4 things at once right now) so they are lacking experiance. Arsenal's young guns mean a lot more speed in the team but haven't got many decent backup players so if the squad gets injury hit, it's gonna be a tough season for them.

phantomgerald

That exactly what I'm thinking. If Cesc goes down with an injury, I think they would run out of creative ideas. They only have defensive midfielders as backups

Reaction score
Hello all just thorght i would let the members of my soccer forum know that i have opened up a section for all pre season talks until the new season arrives shortly but please feel free to visit the link is ninetofive.forum5.com

Reaction score
i've been watching eduardo silva's debut match for arsenal against lazio roma and all i can say is wenger's found a new diamond in the raw.He can hold the ball ,he knows when to make the right pass,he has an eye for goal and he has the fowler/inzaghi ability to go unnoticed by defenders.If he's not homesick and has the right attitude and commitment he's definitely the player to replace henry.I'm looking forward to seeing the silvo/baptista partnership if baptista is still playing at arsenal which i am not sure of.

phantomgerald

i've been watching eduardo silva's debut match for arsenal against lazio roma and all i can say is wenger's found a new diamond in the raw.He can hold the ball ,he knows when to make the right pass,he has an eye for goal and he has the fowler/inzaghi ability to go unnoticed by defenders.If he's not homesick and has the right attitude and commitment he's definitely the player to replace henry.I'm looking forward to seeing the silvo/baptista partnership if baptista is still playing at arsenal which i am not sure of.

Baptista returned to Real madrid and it doesn't look like Arsenal would be pursuing him. Da Silva and Van Persie would be a good combo though, but I think they still got questions at the wings. And why is Alumnia playing instead of Lehmann and Fabiaski