Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

^singapore dont know how to play football man. Really, they always lose by 3 or 4 goals every match.

I think they need more funds to make the national team stronger.

Poor domestic league, no pro players in the team. So they should think about sending some of them to europe to practive there more and become pro players.

I cant deny that Singapore sometimes play a decent match, but its not a stable performance from them. Sometimes they play well, but most of the time they play defensive (which is not a way to win and you get bored from watching a mid pitch play all the match).

Well there are a couple of Singapore players who would easily get a contract from a relegation-threatened championship team or a league one team, but complications always arise regarding work permits. And considering we only got a population of four million people and have very small stadiums due to space constraints, its not much of a surprise. I hope that we could join the A-league as Singapore the club, just like Singapore slingers in basketball. And for a club ranked 113th, our past 4 results against big asian teams are, losing to japan 1-0, drawing against China 0-0, losing to China 1-0, and losing to australia 3-0 after holding them in the first half. Not too shabby eh?

Here is who i think is the best buy so far for some of the premiership clubs in the transfer market

Eduardo da Silva Dinamo Zagreb to Arsenal
Stuart Parnaby Middlesbourgh to Birmingham
Gavin McCann Aston Villa to Bolton
Claudio Pizarro Bayern Munich to Chelsea
Fernando Torres Athletico Madrid to Liverpool
Owen Hargreaves Bayern Munich to Man Unite
Jeremie Aliadiere Arsenal To Middlesbourgh
David Rozehnal PSG to Newcastle
Sylvain Distin Man City to Portsmouth
Gareth Bale Southampton to Tottenham
Scott Parker Newcastle to West Ham
Mario Melchiot Rennes to Wigan

Thats basically all the major transfers so far

Switchy

Reaction score
Have any of you guys noticed the premiership is slowly dying by La liga buying (well some players they haven't bought yet, but it looks like they will) many of the prems best players.

Henry (gone)
Tevez (going)
Lampard (going)
Garcia (gone)

And many more may be going to Spain but then again we've hit them back a fair few times...

Torres (Come)
Woodgate (Come)
Gudjohnsen (coming)
Alves (coming)

That kinda evens it out but if we lose much more key players from the premiership it's gonna hurt some of the teams especially West Ham if they lose Tevez.

phantomgerald

^^^It's a cycle, and the only reason why you feel england is losing out is because England get the defenders while spain gets the stars but, even it all out over ten years, it's the same

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I guess.

I also read in a newspaper that Heinze may be coming to Liverpool. I wouldn't mind seeing him at Liverpool but would a club who had no red cards last season and care about their disciplinary want to buy him. It would also be the left back we need if Riise can play on the left wing.

good move for liverpool or not?

Reaction score
OK Singapore first off are ranked 130th not 113th phantomgerald and in the first half, They did play good football, They had many scoring chances and quite easily could have won, Singapore just has players that I think cant handle under pressure, There were a few chances what for Singapore that should have gone in the back of the net, Number 10 I forgot his name could have easily scored a hatrick but he just couldent finish.

Singapore in the A-League I say no, Singapore should not be in the A League, Its an Australian league and I only want to see Australian teams in it and maybe one New Zealand side. You dont see any clubs from other parts of the world playin in the english or spanish league so I dont want to see Singapore in the A-League, Also it would be a pain for the players having to travel to Singapore.

Reaction score
I also read in a newspaper that Heinze may be coming to Liverpool.
good move for liverpool or not?

it would be a great move for liverpool:thumbup: ,with voronin,heinze, torres and one or two wingers the season is starting to take shape but do you really think ferguson will sell him to a direct rival to the title:kwasny:

phantomgerald

OK Singapore first off are ranked 130th not 113th phantomgerald and in the first half, They did play good football, They had many scoring chances and quite easily could have won, Singapore just has players that I think cant handle under pressure, There were a few chances what for Singapore that should have gone in the back of the net, Number 10 I forgot his name could have easily scored a hatrick but he just couldent finish.

Singapore in the A-League I say no, Singapore should not be in the A League, Its an Australian league and I only want to see Australian teams in it and maybe one New Zealand side. You dont see any clubs from other parts of the world playin in the english or spanish league so I dont want to see Singapore in the A-League, Also it would be a pain for the players having to travel to Singapore.

If New Zealand can be in the a-league, why not Singapore national team as a club? it benefits both parties as Singapore players will gain valuable experience and Australia will gain commercial benefits and get a Singapore following. Plus, Singapore could always play a home game in an Australian city

Reaction score
bellamy is likely to leave liverpool.tevez wants to play for man utd .if they sign him man utd will be one scary team to play against!!!!!!!!!!

the dark knight

bellamy is likely to leave liverpool.tevez wants to play for man utd .if they sign him man utd will be one scary team to play against!!!!!!!!!!

you mean like the scary team that scored 1 goal in the closing minute of every match for the last 2 seasons? not for liverpool mate, those manchester cunts know that who ever they sign, they cant outplay us.

Reaction score
that's where our problem lies,we have the best midfield in the premiership,no team can outplay us we control all the games in which we are involved in like the last CL final but we don't create enough chances and when we do we miss some sitters!!!!!!on the other hand man utd are deadly finishers and if tevez is at his best they will definitely be tough to beat.

rafa is talking about bringing 1 or 2 wingers maybe with their arrival along with voronin and torres we will finally reach the 85-90 points tally.do you have any feedback on voronin?

the dark knight

that's where our problem lies,we have the best midfield in the premiership,no team can outplay us we control all the games in which we are involved in like the last CL final but we don't create enough chances and when we do we miss some sitters!!!!!!on the other hand man utd are deadly finishers and if tevez is at his best they will definitely be tough to beat.

rafa is talking about bringing 1 or 2 wingers maybe with their arrival along with voronin and torres we will finally reach the 85-90 points tally.do you have any feedback on voronin?

nothing more than: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6373275.stm

saw some of the guy's videos. im not sure about him being the superman next season but, he can do a good job. im waiting for the friendly matches to see what turns up..

phantomgerald

I think Voronin's a backup and he knows it. Won't get much action in my opinion. Reportdly, Liverpool have turned their attention to Ricardo Quaresma, which I think is not good. Quaresma is not world class and won't lift Liverpool to another level

The Rated R CMStar

Sick of Premier League, how about some La Liga.

Eric Abidal: From Lyon to Barcelona
Yaya Toure: From Monaco to Barcelona
Thierry Henry: From Arsenal to Barcelona
Mark Gonzalez: From Liverpool to Real Betis
Roberto Ayala: From Valencia to Villareal
Luis Garcia: From Liverpool to Atletico de Madrid
Diego Forlan: From Villareal to Atletico de Madrid

And Gio has leaved Barcelona, he signed with Feyenoord.

Also, how about Bayern Munich, he signed Ribery, Toni, Klose, but let go Makaay and Pizarro, and are trying to sell Santa Cruz.

Also, in negociations:

Tevez with: Real Madrid, Inter, Manchester United(more probable)

Diego Milito with: Juventus

Heinze with : Real Madrid

Chivu: Real Madrid, Barcelona.

Riquelme: Atletico de Madrid

Gabriel Milito: Barcelona, Juventus

Quaresma: Atletico de Madrid

Gilberto Martinez: Juventus, Lazio, renegociating with Roma.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ well Bayern Munich just had a disappointing year, i think it was time to change so...and with Toni and Klose they're definetely improved