Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Who thinks in the recent news that Shevchenko is definetely not going to AC do you think it would have been better for AC and when Saviola goes on free agents who do you think will sign him

phantomgerald

^^^not going to happen TDK.

chelsea have reported real madrid to fifa for trying to poach robben

discuss

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Eidur Gudjohnsen has refused to rule out the prospect of a return to England this summer.

The former Bolton and Chelsea star has been strongly linked with a move back to the Premier League, with the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Aston Villa, Portsmouth and West Ham all linked.

Manchester United were the most recent club linked with a swoop as reports in Spain claimed they were ready to offer former Barcelona starlet Gerard Pique back to his former club.

Gudjohnsen's father and agent Arnor has already denied having any contact with United, but his son has admitted he could be tempted by a return to England after 12 months in Catalunya.

"I joined Barcelona to be part of the club's triumphs but it is not easy for me when you look at the club's forward line and see all the big names there," he is quoted in the Daily Mail.

"Each minute has been a special test for me but to sit on the bench is not the most desirable experience for a player.

"I don't think I have failed in Spain but perhaps I have not totally won the confidence of the coach. If I leave then my ideal idea would be to return to British football.

"If Barcelona decide to place me in the market then I need to study all the details. But a perfect choice for me will be a club that plays in the Champions League.

"Obviously Manchester United fit that category."

Celtic have also been linked with a move and the Icelander admits he has heard about them and a number of English clubs.

"I know there has been some contact with English clubs and with Celtic but the answer to this question does not rely just on me," he said.

Meanwhile, rumoured makeweight Pique says he has not heard about any swap deal but a move back Los Cules does appeal.

"I have contract with the Manchester United and I have not said anything about my future," he told Sport.

"It is not a secret that I am Cule [a Barca fan] and I have always said that my dream is to return to play one day with Barca.

"I am very been thankful to Manchester, but I have never spoken with them of the possibility of an exchange."

skysports.com

This would be a good signing for man united he is a good striker who is creative in the midfield as well.

phantomgerald

i'm a chelsea fan and i'm glad to see gudjohnsen go to united. i always felt that as a striker, he's a flop but when mourinhno played him in midfield, he was rather impressive.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Teh only way Gudjohnsen will go to United is in a part exchange

mounavri

Reaction score
real madrid has won the ligua , and you talk about chelsea????

Switchy

Reaction score
Arsenal will have to rely on their young stars unless they spend the money they get for Henry wiesely but even if they do, Henry is irreplacable to them. They would be lucky to get in the UEFA cup next season imo.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
They missed Henry for most of last season and struggled to score, now he has gone it can only mean the worst for arsenal, with wenger on the brink of leaving as well they will struggle to finish in the top 4

phantomgerald

i think that arsenal's era as a big club is over. with all the foreign investment clubs like west ham and aston villa ready to spend big plus tottenham living in arsenal's shadow for so long, they're all ready to take arsenal's place. question is, when (not if) wenger leaves, what happens to the young players he bred, will they leave too?

Switchy

Reaction score
^^As much as I agree with you, remember when Patrick Viera left, everyone was saying Arsenal are gonna struggle this season look what happened, it was the same as usual, they found a replacement for him in Cesc Fabregas. Finding a young replacement for Henry will be a lot harder, it has been proved possible and as for Wenger he'll be even closer to the door now. He made Henry who he is today and now that he's gone Wenger doesn't have much reason to stay himself.

tasso10

Reaction score
There is only one Henry. His influence and consistency for Arsenal will be hugely missed. Arsenal though have depth. If they bring players like Nicklas Bendtner and Carlos Vela, they should still do ok as these two are huge huge prospects for the future.

However if Wenger goes, that is when Arsenal i feel will really really struggle. He has set Arsenal up for the next 5-10 years and their attacking and free-flowing style of play is unmatched.

I aint an Arsenal fan but ive been looking forward to their young guns to really start picking up and destroyin the opposition.

On a different note, Australia better win the Asian Cup lol

Reaction score
the future is red,the future is liverpool if only rafa benitez starts spending the cash:schmoll: with the arrival of tevez ant eto'o i reckon we would be unbeatable:clap: