• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

at least it proved that england is as good as brazil, if not better

Wrestling Station

It seems that England give great performance against big teams, but lame performance against smaller teams. I think it will be 1-0 for england and their performance will suck ass against Estonia.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
England will beat Estonia tomorrow, i think Owen will score and it will be a very poor performance.

the dark knight

i'm having a feeling that either owen, crouch, gerrard or bex is going to score 2morrow. i hope so...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
It was not the greatest of games England played well overall. Beckham was awsome and his crosses where fantastic, no one can do it better.

the dark knight

Owen wasnt bad either. joe cole was gr8 in the 1st half but sucked at the 2nd :S kieron dyer seems to be a good replacement for aaron lennon!

Wrestling Station

^Germany can own the new England team... I feel this, there friendly is going to happen soon though.

phantomgerald

It was quite a bad performance and i hope mclaren gets the sack. owen looks a little unfit and lampard is not improving