Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

who said that we're going to be owned? maybe we will lose but with honor...

the dark knight

i smell a draw. ronaldinho is in a bad mood due to his redcard and suspension. only 2 who are 100% fit are kaka and ronaldo. have u seen how milan got the best out of ronaldo in just weeks?

the dark knight

but comparing him to what he was in madrid b4 he left, he's 150%

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yeah but he injured himself a little, before the last match in italian championship... but be sure milan's doctors will do miracles, he won't be comparable to the shit when he was in real

the dark knight

real destroyed him. he was more than great in inter. he wasnt bad the 1st season with madrid. but after that, he sucked balls! he's gonna have some skillz back with the italian doctors. what do they do? give them a super mario mushroom? lol

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
somewhat....lol, anyways major problem will be kaka...but i don't see england losing

phantomgerald

i hate what mclaren is doing with the team. he doesn't dare pick players like walcott or young. i hope like hell shorey gets a cap. bentley too. can somebody tel me why richards is not in the squad?

The Ripper

Reaction score
richards is injured i think ^^ and never mind not playing walcott or young, he is giving people like shorey chance he is someone who has played well all season and deserves a call up, young done a bit but he hardly shined especially a charlton plus walcott is injured.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I think Phantom means Ashley Young.
Hopefully we win 5-3, I beat my brother England 5-3 Brazil in pro evo 6 earlier.
It's gonna be a tough match but the 3 lions will prolly scrape a draw if their lucky.
Bristol Rovers going to league 1, now that's worth talking about.

the dark knight

5-3??? u've got to be kidding me! 1-1 or 2-2 cuz joseph knight said so...

Wrestling Station

I think England will win this match just because i dont see Ronaldinho playing tonight. It might be a 1-0 for England, or at most 2-2 draw and Brazil scoring the draw goal at the end.