Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

ok. i left the fuckin match. ill go get some shit, booze up, make u a sig then sleep.

the match is fucked up. fergie fucked it up more. mourinho is lame. he should've fought with all power saying DONT UNDERESTIMATE CHELSEA but hes scared. graham poll is screwin up givin every damn player a yellow so boring match for me.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
What a shit game last night that is no reflection on how the game is going to go next week.

Lionheart1

Reaction score
It was a bad game last night, but there was a lot of haed tackles going in 7 yellow cards. Can't wait for the final got my ticket come on chelsea.

phantomgerald

chelsea will win the fa cup. i'll bet with anyone who's willing to accept it

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Breaking news:

Lawrie Sanchez has been confirmed as Fulham's manager on a permanent basis after stepping down as Northern Ireland boss.

The former Wycombe chief has decided to quit his role with Northern Ireland so that he can concentrate full-time on the job at Craven Cottage.

Sanchez took caretaker charge of Fulham last month after the sacking of Chris Coleman and he has guided them to Premiership safety.

The 46-year-old has been handed an "indefinite rolling contract" by Fulham chairman Mohamed Al Fayed.

Sanchez was delighted to be given the Fulham job on a full-time basis, but expressed sadness at having to leave his role with Northern Ireland.

"I am delighted to be given this opportunity to manage Fulham Football club and I am looking forward to the new season and the challenges that lie ahead," Sanchez told the club's official website.

"During my last month or so at Fulham I became increasingly enthused by working daily with players on the training pitch, and the satisfaction that I felt at seeing the end result on a weekly basis.

"The club has an incredibly professional infrastructure worthy of its Premiership status and it is my aim to finish higher than we have before, and to bring the success that the chairman and the supporters deserve for their continued commitment.

"Obviously it is disappointing to not be taking Northern Ireland to the European Championships, but having discussed this at length with the chairman and the board, I understand the importance of focusing solely on the task ahead, and believe that the trust placed in me at this time needs to be re-paid with 100 per cent commitment.

"I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the helm of Northern Ireland, and would like to thank everyone involved in that set up for their support of me and wish them every success."

The Irish Football Association will now begin their search for a new manager to lead the team for the rest of their Euro 2008 qualifying campaign as they look to qualify for the finals in Austria and Switzerland.

skysports.com

This is a good thing for Fulham, i think Sanchez is a great manager, but it is a major loss to Nothern Ireland who have performed well under his coaching.

the dark knight

more breaking news:
fowler is off from liverpool after they didnt wish to renew his contract. source maybe later....

Spiral

Reaction score
What are peoples thoughts on Roeder leaving NUFC? I own a Football Magazine Company, and I am going to include peoples opinios from this forum, so please tell...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I am a newcastle fan, and i am okay with roeder leaving. But I think he was pushed by the board instead of leaving on his own terms. He did a decent job at newcastle, but it is time for a change, this time whoever is put incharge of the club should stay as manager for a long peroid of time providing he does a good enough, by this i mean finishing in the top half of the league.

the dark knight

^^yea fowler will stay a kop legend but hes just extra weight for us now :(. i recommend berbatov or torres for next season.

the dark knight

i cant remember any brazilian that really made an impact in the epl. do u ?