Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i dont like the team as a team lol . i just liked kewell and smith ...

Wrestling Station

Leeds were good coz of Viduka and Kewell that time.

But Leeds lost money and capital, so they lost all their stars and their position in the league. So i think either they get a new owner, or just bankrupt and close for good.

the dark knight

from what i hear, abramovic will sell chelski this summer. i hope he buys leeds

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I don't see him selling up just yet and if he did that would put chelsea out of business and leave them with no players because they couldn't afford the wages.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
How funny would it be if chelsea went bankrupt. Thats what was happening until abramavich came along.

phantomgerald

chelsea will not go bankrupt they are fast overtaking arsenal as the 3rd most supported club in england. leeds was re-bought by ken bates, the former leeds and chelsea chairman.

Wrestling Station

SO Who's going to win today? Chelsea or Man United?

I think that its not an important issue now as Man United have already booked their seat to the trophy for this season, but im not sure it there will be any tactic in this game? I mean i feel it will be an open game, lots of excitment and goals as no defensive tactic will be taken into consideration imo.

The most important match would be the FA Cup Final, so they wont bring up all the big name they have for today's match imo.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
This is a dress rehearsal for the final. But it will not be played like a cup final game tonight. Both teams have nothing to play for except pride tonight and chelsea need it more than united i think the score tonight will be 2-2.

Wrestling Station

Actually it depends on what kind of squad they will play with. Will it be a defensive squad or an attacking squad players.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think both sides will put out attacking sides, Ferguson is supposed to be putting a few youngsters in the team for tonight. Chelsea don't have shevchenko tonight or carvaliho/

phantomgerald

i don't really care. this match is inconsequential so it wouldn't really matter

the dark knight

errrm.. this is hard to call . but sadly, man utd will steal the match :( somehow..

here's another possible scenario:
1-0 for man utd
2-0 for man utd
2-1 for man utd
2-2 equalizer in the closing mins
3-2 for chelsea in ET .