• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

the dark knight

thoughts about 2morrow's london match?
i think its gonna be an upset for chelsea as arsenal does not lose easily for big teams.

i told u so..lol

and dark knight, benitez knew fully well he was going to lose this match. by playing players like insua and paletta who i felt are not even premiership standards and fowler is not who he was five years ago

he just did that fearing that he plays in full power and lose lol. i dont care about the epl now i just want them to focus on milan!! COYR

as for the spurs, 3-1

Wrestling God

Reaction score
It has just been on skysports news that sources close to big sam say he will become the next Newcastle Manager and could take over after the last game of the season this weekend.

Lionheart1

Reaction score
As soon as curbeshly left i kind of new that they would be in trouble this season. Do you think the same will happen to bolton next season.

phantomgerald

^^^it might happen yes, but i think sammy lee might at least keep them up. it might be interesting to see how roy keane manages sunderland in the EPL

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I think Sammy Lee will keep them up, but they will struggle next season. The difference between Bolton and Charlton is that charlton had three managers this season. If lee stays in the job the will survive.

Wrestling Station

I wish southampton get back to EPL instead of Wigan. I think Wigan are done with EPL and should stay for couple of years in the division 1 league to heal their wounds.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I wish southampton get back to EPL instead of Wigan. I think Wigan are done with EPL and should stay for couple of years in the division 1 league to heal their wounds.

Southampton have a chance to come up, i am not sure wether they will take it or not. I think it will be Derby of West Brom Myself. Wigan I think will go down on sunday they are a Championship or League 1 side not a premiership side.

talk about a team we missed in the epl, LEEDS :( they're in 3rd division now right?

I personally don't miss Leeds at all, I cannot see them recovering from a 2nd time in adimistration and they are in the 3rd tier of fottbal next season. Only 5 years ago they were in the semi final of the champions league.