• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

phantomgerald

that was the only good thing about this year's CL. if we're not going to get the treble, neither are MANU

Wrestling Station

im happy and sad at the same time.

Happy that ManU lost.
Sad coz Chelsea lost!

Know all people should know what Ballack is in the midfield! without him, the midfield is vague shit. Obi Mikel is nowhere near what Ballack does in controlling the midfield defensively and in the attack too!

phantomgerald

i think makelele should be dropped. he's not playing at the level he was last season and i'd rather see chelsea go back to a 4-3-3 with lamps, ballack and essien in the middle

the dark knight

ok so now all liverpool needs is to kill kaka by sissoko , kill seedorf by mascherano or alonso , pennant clears up space for gerrard and riise, one of them BAAAAMS!!! a rocket right into the net and we win the ucl for the 6th time :) COYR!!!

phantomgerald

i think i'm cheering for liverpool because as much as i not want to see them win CL again, i hate milan more

phantomgerald

^^^i hate to say it, but chelsea will probably not catch united at the top. at least west ham looked to have crawled out of the relegation zone with a 3-1 win over bolton

the dark knight

^^not its not . its goodluck for man utd that won them this year's league :mad: . last min fuckers .

anyway, usual after-ucl match from liverpool . they lose every league match that comes straight after a ucl one :S . damn u rafa