Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

we cant judge him as a manager yet . but he was a legend at the kop :D

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I reckon he will be a good manager but in time. See how he does on saturday against west ham

the dark knight

who should the reds buy in the summer? i think all we need is a class striker like henry . so who do u suggest ? i say martins or berbatov

phantomgerald

no not martins or berbatov. that would give newcastle and totteham more funds. i say bring in eto'o or villa now thats world class

Wrestling Station

Villa might join Liverpool as Rafaa was the manager for Valencia, so Rafa has some contacts there for sure.

But im not sure if Villa would like to join Liverpool, coz Spanish stars like to join Real Madrid imo. (Even if liverpool got alot of spanish players in their squad)

phantomgerald

well that might not be true. plus, valencia is a big club and they wouldn't want to sell to their rivals

the dark knight

i'd like to see torres . for me eto's is not good . when was the last time u've seen a black player usefull for liverpool ?
heskey : not that good
diouf : sucks
diao : sucks
anelka : didnt work
cisse : talented but sucked at liverpool
traore : want that usefull
sissoko : still lacks pace and passing accuracy .

Wrestling God

Reaction score
What an incredible football match, liverpool have just made me a very rich man. Liverpool dominated the game with shots and should have won the game in 90 minutes. Congratz to Liverpool, United must get in the final now.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
My god they have been posted quickly. I have lost my voice and i am not even a liverpool fan, but a chelsea hater.

the dark knight

^^no rep ;) that match my friend is perhaps the best of the season . probably better than barcelona's . i lost my voice over kuyt's attmepts 2 :(

phantomgerald

damn. our quad dreams are over in a week. *runs to a corner and cry*

Wrestling God

Reaction score
A helicopter carrying a wealthy Chelsea supporter is missing after taking off from Liverpool following Tuesday's Champions League tie.

Rescue services are searching in the east Midlands area after the Twin Squirrel aircraft carrying Phillip Carter and three other people disappeared off radar screens.

Mr Carter is the founder of fast-growing training company Carter & Carter.

Faye Adkin, of Carter and Carter Group, said the helicopter was carrying Mr Carter, the pilot and two or three passengers when it went missing.

She said: "At this moment we are praying and hoping for the best."

Ms Adkin went on: "Phillip Carter was returning from the Liverpool football match. We have not had any reported sightings at the moment.

"We do not know where he and his passengers are. There have been reports that the helicopter has come down but we cannot confirm anything."

The helicopter left John Lennon Airport in Liverpool and was heading to a private landing site near Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, when it vanished.

A Cambridgeshire Police spokeswoman said: "The helicopter, we believe, had about four or five people on board and was a twin-engine Squirrel.

"It left John Lennon Airport in Liverpool at about 11pm last night (Tuesday) and was on its way to a private address near Peterborough.

"It appears to have disappeared off the radar. At the moment we are trying to find out more."

The incident stirs memories of the October 1996 crash which killed Chelsea's vice-chairman Matthew Harding and four other men as they returned from a Coca-Cola Cup tie with Bolton Wanderers.

skysports.com