Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

we'll find out 2morrow :
wigan vs west spam
shiffield vs watford
charlton vs blackburn .

phantomgerald

i'm hoping west ham stays up. they're my second favourite team but if they go down, they have no one to blame but themselves

the dark knight

all of u might h8 me for this but i liked west ham in the di canio days .

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The Title looks like it is heading back to old trafford after today's performance what a great second half from United as a neutral

the dark knight

damn u rafa . he screwed liverpool . if we didnt advance to the finals ill murder his monkey ass

the dark knight

anyone agrees that rafa sucks? atleast in liverpool vs english team match. i cant believe he still cant figure out how to deal with english teams .

phantomgerald

damn mourinhno, damn everton i say. the goals everton conceded just reeks of corruption. turner delibrately drops the ball, neville kicking the ball in to his own net.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
^^^ It is a bit weird that happening but United outplayed everton in that second half and deserved to win.

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
I was at the FC United game yesterday against Formby FC and let me tell you what a game FC United won 5-0 it was a terrific way to end the season and now we're promoted. And at the end of the game the maneger came on and played, Rory Patterson scored FC, 3 of the fantastic goals, it was the end for a few players but that's not going to hold us. And the NWCFL Challenge cup final is on thursday FC United vs. Curzon Ashton so come on FC.

Wrestling Station

Its time for Big Sam to achieve something in his career, he need to join Man City or another bigger club than Bolton.