• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Wrestling God

Reaction score
As long as he plays in the premiership he will never be as good as he was at Milan. The premiership is much faster and stronger than the italian league, the defenders are much smater he than over there, that is the reason i think he hasn't scored as well.

phantomgerald

it'll be a tactical battle now. if manu attacks, they might concede if milan counter attack and they would lose by away goals rule. if they defend, they might concede too with their makeshift defence. it'll be interesting to see what alex ferguson does

Wrestling Station

Chelsea against Liverpool today, it will be interesting to see how Chelsea will play without Ballack, I think Mikel will take Ballack's place today, but he is more as a defensive midfielder than Ballack that usually is a playmaker.

the dark knight

ok . man utd's 1st goal was an owngoal . and everybody has to admitt it was luck . cant they score b4 injury time?

reds match is :mad: fuck u rafa ( zenden again + riise as fullback + no right side play :S ) and FUCK drogba big time biggest fucking cheater in the history of english football . 1st one was when he got the FK from agger as it was supposed to be a freekick for liverpool :mad: then more small shit from him . then diving . then pretending to be injured . and last when he bent over to crouch . and the damn ref pointed a foul against crouchy :(

Wrestling God

Reaction score
ok . man utd's 1st goal was an owngoal . and everybody has to admitt it was luck . cant they score b4 injury time?

reds match is :mad: fuck u rafa ( zenden again + riise as fullback + no right side play :S ) and FUCK drogba big time biggest fucking cheater in the history of english football . 1st one was when he got the FK from agger as it was supposed to be a freekick for liverpool :mad: then more small shit from him . then diving . then pretending to be injured . and last when he bent over to crouch . and the damn ref pointed a foul against crouchy :(

I agree Drogba does cheat on a regular basis and it really gets under my skin. Tonight i felt liverpool were out played for most of the game. I think they will still go through because i think the crowd at Anfield will get behind them.