• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

Wrestling God

Reaction score
we still got to get it done at newcastle today, but i don't think it will be too difficult

I am a newcastle fan and i think we will give chelsea a game today. Martins and Dyer up front can give chelsea a lot of problems. The best i can hope for though is a draw, because our defence is suspect to say the least. COME ON THE TOON!!!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Well done newcastle today we were not very good infront of goal but had better chances than chelsea. Defensivly we were great steven taylor kept drogba out of the game.

Wrestling Station

^^Yup i think that Ballack and also Sheva would improve next season, but how long Mourinho would wait for Sheva to get to the form of scoring as when he was in AC Milan?

the dark knight

if he can motivate him enough and choose a propper line up sheva will be back immediately . sheva is still not used to the squad and the EPL on the whole .