Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

errrr :angry: everton fan here :mad: anyway ,

Robinson

Ferdinand
Terry
Woodgate
A Cole

Lennon
Hargreaves
Gerrard
J Cole

Rooney
Owen

The Ripper

Reaction score
i'm a huge england fan and i'm as disappointed as all you guys in england. he got the job because he brought boro to the final of the uefa cup. lets face it curbs or o'neill is a better manager than he is. heck, so is boothyrd. i like to see another foreign manager though. i can't comment about the loyalty to country stuff as i'm a foreigner as well, but i think someone like hiddink might save england.

Im a boro fan and i think mcclaren is shit and i dont like the fact we are linked with him getting the job. I agree Coppell should be manager he has been around along time and is a great manager, there is also jose mourinho saying he would be england manager if they asked him. THE SPECIAL ONE managing the greatest football (soccer) team. Mourinho for England!!!!!!!!!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Steve Coppell would be a good choice but i do not see the FA ever appointing him. My choive before Mclaren was Peter Taylor, he has been involved with the england set up before and took the Under 21's far in major championships.

phantomgerald

definately against wenger. let me just list their strengths and weakness to see if they are suited for national management.

wenger str- discovering unknown gems(not suited for england)
weak- doesn't seem willing to overhaul the entire tactics even when they are losing

mourinhno str- not afraid of change(from 442 to 443 and 433)
weak- very controversial and might not have a good relationship with FA

ferguson str-proved he can overcome any challenges(three seperate great manchester teams, treble) and can get the best out of rooney
weak- hairdryer treatment might not go down well with the untouchables, not interested in job

coppell- str- consistency
weak-not proven at top level

allaydcye(sp?) str-consistent, english and proven at epl level
weak- not proven at euopean stage, have never handled a huge star

i still think that hiddink is the man for the job

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Chelsea vs man united in the final of the f.a cup at the new wembely should be interesting i think united will beat them in the final.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I would rather Man United win the treble than chelsea winning the quad, and all they will have at the end of the season is the carling cup.

My predictions

League Top 7
1. United
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Bolton
6. Everton
7. Spurs

Champions League
United vs Munich - United will win 4-2 on agg
Liverpool vs Chelsea - Chelsea will win 2-1 on agg
Man Unied Chelsea Final - United will win 2-1 Ronaldo with winner

FA Cup
United vs Chelsea - United will win 1-0

the dark knight

F.A cup >> Man utd
EPL >> Chelsea
UCL >> Liverpool
------------------------
1st 2 might sound weird but it will happen .

phantomgerald

nah. chelsea will win the quad.

maybe its just my heart thinking instead of my head

Wrestling Station

Chelsea for the quad! as phantomgerald mentioned.

Ballack for the win dudes!

phantomgerald

of the two new megastars ballack and seva, i think sheva have been performed better. sure he doesn't get as much goals as he used to, but hes done a pretty good job. he have a far amount of assists whereas ballack have really not come out of lampard's shadow

Lionheart1

Reaction score
Cheslea for the quad, Drogba has been awsome this season.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Manchester United beat Sheffield United 2-0 and Arsenal beat Manchester City 3-1 at the Emirates.