Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dont advertise no one is going to like you for it lol and you will be banned or something crazy but back on topic yeah shevchenko has come out of his shell a bit and i dread to think whats going to come from him in the last few games . the one to watch no dout.

phantomgerald

if chelsea form remains that good and manchester gets into a slump, they could still lose the title. just drawing two matches and then getting beat by chelsea would make chelsea champ

Reaction score
phantomgerald i can put money on that chelsea will not win the premiership this year, It is just to hard for them and I cannot see Man United's form slump, I am a Liverpool fan and hopefully we can take the title next season I also go for Melbourne Victory in the A-League it is turning into a better leauge we won the flag beating adelaide 6-0 lol archie thompson a member of the socceroos sqaud kicked 5 lol was a good game.

Wrestling Station

would you think that C. Ronaldo would join Real Madrid at the end of the season??

Wrestling God

Reaction score
No i think he will see out his contract at Man united he is enjoying it to much, he is a much bigger star over here than if he goes over to spain

phantomgerald

i say he will. he never liked england and i reckon real is his club of choice as well. think of the players fergie can buy with 50million pounds. i reckon the glazers will accept the bid

Wrestling Station

^^Yup big money, he will never reject, as well as he likes to be in Real Madrid and its near his country (portugal).

phantomgerald

barca would rather sign robben. and frankly, as a chelsea fan, i don't mind him leaving. he's way too easily injured.

Wrestling Station

^Yes Wright-Phillips can play Robben's role in the team, and actually i can see that Phillips is performing so good these days that i got to forget about Robben for a while.

phantomgerald

^^wright-phillips can be good but with robben there he won't get alot of chances. plus, chelsea will be making a profit on robben. since when did chelsea make a profit selling players? i like the deal. use the 16m to buy a defender like kompany

Wrestling Station

Ballack wins, Cech lose.

So the Battle of the Millionaires has ended with Ballack's team (Germany) winning 2:1 against Cech's team (Czech Rep.)

phantomgerald

he's a good player... ... when he isn't injured. to invest so much salary on a guy that keeps getting hurt isn't worth it. i like to see chelsea buy a new striker. sheva and drog aren't very young and the only striker coming out of their youth academy is ben sahar(who i must say was in the team that showed why maclaren should be sacked)

Wrestling Station

I think they should have kept Carlton Cole, he has talent for sure.