• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil' Wayne - Rebirth Cover Art and Track List

xtremebadass

lil-wayne-rebirth-front.jpg

lil-wayne-rebirth-back.jpg

xtremebadass

BTW this album was supposed to come out in April, got pushed back a million times, due out August, read yesterday pushed back til sep now. lol

straight_edge76

I have to say, the album does have a pop-rockish looking cover. But judging by the tracklist and guest features It seems like it is going to be a rap album, with a guitar and autotune(which I cannot stand!!!) but it will still sell like bannanas because the white people do love them sum Lil' Wayne lol. I for one still do not, nor do i think i ever will be a Lil Wayne fan..

I for one am not huge fan of rap albums with a shit load of guest spots, LAX and Blackout 2 were good though, but most others just get to be bleh imo

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
He'll just release 'Rebith of the Drought', make like two sequels, then eventually drop the album like he did with C3.

btw, I heard rumours of Wayne wanting to drop this album with the Young Money album. So I guess thats reason behind the pushing back.

straight_edge76

Just curious.
How many people are serious fans of Weezy?
I for one am not, alot of my friends are but I never saw what was so great, I've heard a bit of his stuff and have never been blown away by his lyricism. I know a few months ago there was mad hate for Weezy and I was a front runner, and tbh I still do hate him but just wanted to know what everyone else's opinions were.....

Wordlife

tbh I used to like Weezy.... but idk, he fell off the chain, he sucks. I have no clue why I used to listen to his shit, to me, Wayne is all bout the mixtapes. His real albums are terrible (exceptions to Carter II imo). His mixtapes are some sick ass shit, his albums that get radioplay albums are a bore to me

straight_edge76

Thats cool. His mixtapes never did it for me. I liked him when I was 9 lol but then he just got stale and irritating. But then again at 9 you listen to and like everything you hear lol.